Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is brilliant from ITFC 14:04 - Feb 22 with 4159 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is brilliant from ITFC on 17:04 - Feb 22 with 640 viewschicoazul

This is brilliant from ITFC on 15:01 - Feb 22 by Butterbing

To be fair he did then say he was an "ignorant idiot". A point with which I can wholeheartedly agree.

Why are you being so rude? I clearly explained myself and took pains to specifically answer your question of me. The person who was mistaken, was you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is brilliant from ITFC on 17:05 - Feb 22 with 640 viewssparks

This is brilliant from ITFC on 15:55 - Feb 22 by DebsyAngel

Same here - it made me cry. That poor guy. So nice to see him turning his life around, but I do fear what will happen once that cow gets let out of prison - surely she will be wanting to see her kids? That is a worrying thought.

One imagines that will not happen until the local authority, or perhaps a court, are happy it can be done safely and is in the child's best interests.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

This is brilliant from ITFC on 18:52 - Feb 22 with 550 viewsDarth_Koont

This is brilliant from ITFC on 16:52 - Feb 22 by LimitlessBlue

Twas an Ipswich fan who e-mailed the club asking them to do something for Alex against Leeds

As someone who has had to stand by and witness a family member go through this for over 20 years, and before I knew them 30 years before that the fact Alex was able to come through his ordeal and build a better life for himelf and his kids struck a chord with me so credit to ipswich for listening and doing what they are doing.

Well done!

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024