Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa 20:30 - Feb 22 with 1424 viewsLord_Lucan

Interview

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/marcus-stewart-big-interview-1-5899501

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 21:10 - Feb 22 with 1333 viewsZedRodgers

“My first goal I went round the ‘keeper and the second was an instinctive long shot.”

Always throws me off when somebody that gave me such a vivid memory doesn’t remember it properly.

No, not at the moment

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 21:41 - Feb 22 with 1275 viewsLord_Lucan

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 21:10 - Feb 22 by ZedRodgers

“My first goal I went round the ‘keeper and the second was an instinctive long shot.”

Always throws me off when somebody that gave me such a vivid memory doesn’t remember it properly.

Hello Zed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:28 - Feb 22 with 1212 viewsZedRodgers

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 21:41 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Hello Zed.

Eh up.

No, not at the moment

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:35 - Feb 22 with 1199 viewsRoyKeanesDog

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 21:10 - Feb 22 by ZedRodgers

Some shocking answers to those shocking quick fire questions at the end.

No idea how Mike Bacon is still stealing a career as a journalist.

Poll: Best Football Song

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 1152 viewsfooters

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:35 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Fck me. The questions are dire, his writing skills worse. Never heard of the chap before now but Jesus...

Some players wear gloves to keep their hands warm- give that man the Pulitzer!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 1148 viewsZedRodgers

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:35 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Decent dinner party though. I’d go but would challenge Churchill on some stuff.

No, not at the moment

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:59 - Feb 22 with 1109 viewsLord_Lucan

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:47 - Feb 22 by ZedRodgers

Decent dinner party though. I’d go but would challenge Churchill on some stuff.

I’m sure you would Zed, you could invite Catual Blue along to really stick the knife in.

Thankfully you are not controlled by the Nazis so you all have the freedom to discuss your Ting. Not sure who you can thank for that but I’ll give it some thought.

In other news people have continued to hate GB but still fight to live here.

Not today goose.

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 23:17 - Feb 22 with 1068 viewsZedRodgers

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 22:59 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

I’m sure you would Zed, you could invite Catual Blue along to really stick the knife in.

Thankfully you are not controlled by the Nazis so you all have the freedom to discuss your Ting. Not sure who you can thank for that but I’ll give it some thought.

In other news people have continued to hate GB but still fight to live here.

Not today goose.

He’s a colourful character and I’d have a lot of non-traitor questions too.

Would just like to clear the air about some stuff before the starters arrive. Wouldn’t want Marcus or will.i.am to feel uncomfortable.

As Will himself said - “People killin' people dyin'... Children hurtin', I hear them cryin'. Can you practice what you preach? Would you turn the other cheek?”

No, not at the moment

Login to get fewer ads

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 23:30 - Feb 22 with 1044 viewsLord_Lucan

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 23:17 - Feb 22 by ZedRodgers

He’s a colourful character and I’d have a lot of non-traitor questions too.

Would just like to clear the air about some stuff before the starters arrive. Wouldn’t want Marcus or will.i.am to feel uncomfortable.

As Will himself said - “People killin' people dyin'... Children hurtin', I hear them cryin'. Can you practice what you preach? Would you turn the other cheek?”

At the end of ze day it’s a bit like Masterchef.

You have probably seen this before - but I hadn’t so here ya go. Marcus Stewa on 08:51 - Feb 23 with 880 viewsnodge_blue

I have often said my fav 2 goals ever for Town. Given the context of the game and the quality of the goals. He's got them the wrong way round though!

Instinct is right. He not only took it round the keeper but seemed conscious of the guys diving back to cover the line.

We need a goalscorer like that today!

If he had pace he would have played for England.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024