Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Tommy Robinson... 21:26 - Feb 23 with 34783 viewsElderGrizzly

Panorama doing a whole programme on him. His racist gammons seem to object

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/23/tommy-robinson-counter-film-protes
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 17:45 - Feb 25 with 2157 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 17:02 - Feb 25 by Championship

I didn't understand why constantly took shots at you when I signed up.

I do now. Bloody hell.

This forum is a mirror. You get the response out that you put in. Ask any of the genuinely nice posters on here (Keno/Hoppy/Dubtractor etc. sorry if I've forgotten anyone) and see if they have the same experience of the board as posters like Benters. I doubt it. Probably because they treat people nicely.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 2117 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 17:02 - Feb 25 by Championship

I didn't understand why constantly took shots at you when I signed up.

I do now. Bloody hell.

You missed a word out chap.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:02 - Feb 25 with 2115 viewsPJH

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 17:45 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

This forum is a mirror. You get the response out that you put in. Ask any of the genuinely nice posters on here (Keno/Hoppy/Dubtractor etc. sorry if I've forgotten anyone) and see if they have the same experience of the board as posters like Benters. I doubt it. Probably because they treat people nicely.

Yes, you forgot me.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:04 - Feb 25 with 2105 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 17:45 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Oh bless hun xoxo.

I think you are getting upset on my behalf x.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:05 - Feb 25 with 2101 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:02 - Feb 25 by PJH

Yes, you forgot me.

and Newcy.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:10 - Feb 25 with 2088 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:04 - Feb 25 by Benters2

Oh bless hun xoxo.

I think you are getting upset on my behalf x.

Why would I be upset? I have no problem with the forum, or the posters on it. You on the other hand, seem a little worked up love.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:12 - Feb 25 with 2072 viewsChampionship

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:01 - Feb 25 by Benters2

You missed a word out chap.

I did.

I am so ashamed.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:14 - Feb 25 with 2065 viewsfooters

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:10 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Why would I be upset? I have no problem with the forum, or the posters on it. You on the other hand, seem a little worked up love.

There's also been a spate of my perfectly innocent posts being reported as abuse, which usually happens when I've upset a certain someone!

Good thing he's got a new catchphrase though :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:17 - Feb 25 with 2042 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:10 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Dear chap I can say hand on heart I’m not x.

Enjoy your evening x.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:17 - Feb 25 with 2047 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:14 - Feb 25 by footers

There's also been a spate of my perfectly innocent posts being reported as abuse, which usually happens when I've upset a certain someone!

Good thing he's got a new catchphrase though :)

Classic projection. His feelings of upset and insecurity become our feelings of upset and insecurity in order to help him cope with them.

It doesn't have to be this way lil' Benty, just be nice to folk, and they'll be nice back. It's not some big conspiracy where everyone is out to get you.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:18 - Feb 25 with 2044 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:17 - Feb 25 by Benters2

Dear chap I can say hand on heart I’m not x.

Enjoy your evening x.

You should tell whoever is typing your posts about how the board is against you then. They're straying a bit off message if you're not upset.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:20 - Feb 25 with 2037 viewsfooters

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:17 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Classic projection. His feelings of upset and insecurity become our feelings of upset and insecurity in order to help him cope with them.

It doesn't have to be this way lil' Benty, just be nice to folk, and they'll be nice back. It's not some big conspiracy where everyone is out to get you.

You're not upset? Why did you PM me earlier saying you were in floods of tears and thirsting for revenge then?

Sounds a bit manic, mate.

And yes, you get out what you put in. Much like acid, the board is a mirror of your thoughts and actions. Cosmic, man.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 2024 viewsSuperblue95

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 16:49 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

'The Loonie line?'
Cancel that as it's Tipperary.....I do know a few ex travellers over your way though now that I have looked at a map.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 16:57]

Wooo up Tipp

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:26 - Feb 25 with 2018 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:20 - Feb 25 by footers

You're not upset? Why did you PM me earlier saying you were in floods of tears and thirsting for revenge then?

Sounds a bit manic, mate.

And yes, you get out what you put in. Much like acid, the board is a mirror of your thoughts and actions. Cosmic, man.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 2005 viewsfooters

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:26 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

I knew it was you the second I saw your wallet.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:46 - Feb 25 with 1974 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:55 - Feb 25 by flimflam

These threads crack me up, all the leftie bumfest regulars falling over each other to see who can be the leftiest snowflake of the day shouting down all they disagree with as unacceptable and calling people out as bigots.

bigot
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 8:57]

Spot on. the tiresome left bias on this board is insane. Robinson maybe a bit of a tool but he's certainly not the bogie man the bed wetting lefties on here portray him as. Honestly, its like a monty python scene with the cries of 'heretic, bigot, phobe of some kind, burn him.' The phrase 'Gammon' is a racist slur by the way which ever way you want to package it.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 1967 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:46 - Feb 25 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Spot on. the tiresome left bias on this board is insane. Robinson maybe a bit of a tool but he's certainly not the bogie man the bed wetting lefties on here portray him as. Honestly, its like a monty python scene with the cries of 'heretic, bigot, phobe of some kind, burn him.' The phrase 'Gammon' is a racist slur by the way which ever way you want to package it.

Horseshoite old boy!

Now, dry your eyes and stop snowflaking, you old smokey racist sympathising gammon you.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 18:50]

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 1956 viewssparks

What utter nonsense.

The man is a bigot and a devious one at that. He is a flag for racists and prejudiced people to gather round and to take some sort of faux legitimacy from.

One doesnt have to be part of the loony left to recognise him for what he very very obviously is.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:51 - Feb 25 with 1953 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:50 - Feb 25 by sparks

What utter nonsense.

The man is a bigot and a devious one at that. He is a flag for racists and prejudiced people to gather round and to take some sort of faux legitimacy from.

One doesnt have to be part of the loony left to recognise him for what he very very obviously is.

"He is a flag for racists and prejudiced people to gather round and to take some sort of faux legitimacy from. "

You mean like Jonno has just done?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:52 - Feb 25 with 1943 viewsfooters

I didn't know salted pork products were a race. The moar u no...

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:53 - Feb 25 with 1935 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:52 - Feb 25 by footers

I didn't know salted pork products were a race. The moar u no...

Stick a pineapple ring on him boys, this ham is done.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:55 - Feb 25 with 1919 viewssparks

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:51 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

"He is a flag for racists and prejudiced people to gather round and to take some sort of faux legitimacy from. "

You mean like Jonno has just done?

That said- this "gammon" nonsense, as well as being tedious and childish, is plainly racist.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:57 - Feb 25 with 1912 viewsjeera

No it is not spot on.

Falling over yourself to support that racist piece of filth, really.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:57 - Feb 25 with 1911 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:55 - Feb 25 by sparks

That said- this "gammon" nonsense, as well as being tedious and childish, is plainly racist.

Don't be soft. Gammon is a state of mind, not a race.

Please, inform us as to why it is racist.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:59 - Feb 25 with 1898 viewsChampionship

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 18:57 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Don't be soft. Gammon is a state of mind, not a race.

Please, inform us as to why it is racist.

It's clearly a term used against middle aged white men. It's as silly as snowflake etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024