Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. 09:12 - Feb 24 with 1475 viewsKieran_Knows

Every time I click on a thread I get taken to another website, same for liking people’s posts etc.

Just thought I’d make you aware.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 09:29 - Feb 24 with 1444 viewsSamuelowen88

I had this as well.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 09:35 - Feb 24 with 1438 viewsSitfcB

I had this Friday for a bit as well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 09:43 - Feb 24 with 1422 viewstcblue

We've had regular unreadable threads with half blue background black type for years on Android.

Is there not a case to go to a forum which has responsive design considerations?
Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 09:52 - Feb 24 with 1404 viewsZedRodgers

Same

No, not at the moment

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:49 - Feb 24 with 1337 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do I get a cut on the profit from my multiple visits to 'Bohemian Tea'?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:50 - Feb 24 with 1335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 09:52 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

Same

It's a filthy capitalist conspiracy.

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:51 - Feb 24 with 1336 viewsGavTWTD

please use the Contact Us page and send me a quick note. This tells me precisely what device, browser and TWTD cookies and I might be able to do something about it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:54 - Feb 24 with 1327 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:51 - Feb 24 by GavTWTD

please use the Contact Us page and send me a quick note. This tells me precisely what device, browser and TWTD cookies and I might be able to do something about it.

Have sent doe...a deer a female deer....next!

Login to get fewer ads

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 11:09 - Feb 24 with 1311 viewsGavTWTD

I’ve googled the issue and it suggests that it may be down to some malware. You would be more at risk if you follow illegal streaming sites and if you have jailbroken your device.

Some reccomend installing Malwarebytes, but you’ll see a few solutions from apple.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8405924

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 11:29 - Feb 24 with 1277 viewsZedRodgers

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 10:50 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's a filthy capitalist conspiracy.

I’d assumed Momentum were behind it

No, not at the moment

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 11:37 - Feb 24 with 1263 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gav - TWTD virtually unusable on my iPhone this weekend. on 11:09 - Feb 24 by GavTWTD

I’ve googled the issue and it suggests that it may be down to some malware. You would be more at risk if you follow illegal streaming sites and if you have jailbroken your device.

Some reccomend installing Malwarebytes, but you’ll see a few solutions from apple.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8405924

Anything related to Samsung?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024