Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop 13:46 - Feb 24 with 11026 viewsNorthstander_Blue

I've heard the real reason Bishop didn't play yesterday was because his family's dog died

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Teddy Bishop on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 2423 viewsChampionship

Teddy Bishop on 17:53 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

If a player ever missed a game because of a dead dog, good luck to him! A football changing room is a very brutal environment and gets worse the higher you go. I’m not here to debate the rights and wrongs of that but I doubt some of the ‘snowflakes’ on here would last five minutes as part of a football team.

I don't think you have a clue. You are stating opinions as facts. Opinions which have little sense.

A football changing room is a very brutal environment and gets worse the higher you go.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Teddy Bishop on 17:56 - Feb 24 with 2421 viewsDarth_Koont

If a player ever missed a game because of a dead dog, good luck to him! A football changing room is a very brutal environment and gets worse the higher you go. I’m not here to debate the rights and wrongs of that but I doubt some of the ‘snowflakes’ on here would last five minutes as part of a football team.

But you're accusing Bishop of being a snowflake and he's already an important player in a football team.

You're contradicting yourself.

Pronouns: He/Him

Teddy Bishop on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 2411 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 17:55 - Feb 24 by Championship

I don't think you have a clue. You are stating opinions as facts. Opinions which have little sense.

A football changing room is a very brutal environment and gets worse the higher you go.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I’m confident enough to call that a fact. Having been fortunate enough to be in a few in my lifetime. And before you ask, step 3 non league was my highest level, so I think I’m fairly qualified to impart my knowledge.
Teddy Bishop on 18:03 - Feb 24 with 2399 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 17:59 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

I’m confident enough to call that a fact. Having been fortunate enough to be in a few in my lifetime. And before you ask, step 3 non league was my highest level, so I think I’m fairly qualified to impart my knowledge.

Are the changing rooms in Peru especially harsh due to their elevation from sea-level? They must be some of the highest on earth.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Teddy Bishop on 18:03 - Feb 24 with 2400 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 17:56 - Feb 24 by Darth_Koont

But you're accusing Bishop of being a snowflake and he's already an important player in a football team.

You're contradicting yourself.

Read again, at no point do I consider Teddy a snowflake, in fact I see no credence in the story. I think the snowflake jibe is aimed at a few in this forum
Teddy Bishop on 18:05 - Feb 24 with 2394 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 18:03 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

Read again, at no point do I consider Teddy a snowflake, in fact I see no credence in the story. I think the snowflake jibe is aimed at a few in this forum

The right-wing lot who lose their sh1t if you talk about convicted wife-beater Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, for example?

Teddy Bishop on 18:05 - Feb 24 with 2392 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 18:03 - Feb 24 by footers

Are the changing rooms in Peru especially harsh due to their elevation from sea-level? They must be some of the highest on earth.

Ha! I was inferring to the level but decent Bantz 🤣
Teddy Bishop on 18:09 - Feb 24 with 2382 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 18:05 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

Ha! I was inferring to the level but decent Bantz 🤣

Not too bad considering I've been sucking Bloody Marys since before noon, eh? Funny what rejection can to do to a fella

Login to get fewer ads

Teddy Bishop on 18:09 - Feb 24 with 2382 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 18:05 - Feb 24 by footers

The right-wing lot who lose their sh1t if you talk about convicted wife-beater Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, for example?

I’ll stick to football. I struggle when you start mentioning right wing or left wing in regard to politics.

Having said that, there’s enough bed wetting on here when it comes to right back and left back
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 18:11]
Teddy Bishop on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 2371 viewsDarth_Koont

Teddy Bishop on 18:03 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

Fair enough - neither do I.

But still not sure you can judge how someone (hypothetically) should respond to a pet dying.

Teddy Bishop on 18:12 - Feb 24 with 2364 viewsDarth_Koont

Teddy Bishop on 18:09 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

I’ll stick to football. I struggle when you start mentioning right wing or left wing in regard to politics.

Having said that, there’s enough bed wetting on here when it comes to right back and left back
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 18:11]

I like that.

Teddy Bishop on 18:13 - Feb 24 with 2357 viewsChampionship

Wow. That's told me.

Not surprised it's like that down the bottom. Can't imagine the top leagues are like that. If anything I would imagine the complete reverse with how pampered Premiership players are.
Teddy Bishop on 18:14 - Feb 24 with 2352 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 18:11 - Feb 24 by Darth_Koont

Fair enough - neither do I.

But still not sure you can judge how someone (hypothetically) should respond to a pet dying.

That’s cool 👍🏻

I suppose it’s knowing what the dog would like you to do 🤷🏼‍♂️
Teddy Bishop on 18:19 - Feb 24 with 2333 views44_not_out

Teddy Bishop on 18:09 - Feb 24 by footers

Not too bad considering I've been sucking Bloody Marys since before noon, eh? Funny what rejection can to do to a fella

To use a line from the Office, “me lager, Finchy lager, Footers lager, sometimes bloody mary’s.

The ITFC community will never reject you
Teddy Bishop on 19:24 - Feb 24 with 2286 viewsWickets

Teddy Bishop on 17:15 - Feb 24 by Pecker

He was just sick (Teddy not the dog).

Do you mean that the non existing dog was not sick ?
Teddy Bishop on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 2275 viewsSpruceMoose

You're confused. You're not manly. You're stupid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Teddy Bishop on 19:48 - Feb 24 with 2253 viewsjeera

I could imagine the likes of Mike Tyson being devastated over the loss of a pet cat.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Teddy Bishop on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 2213 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Decent level that, who did you play for?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Teddy Bishop on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 2190 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Teddy Bishop on 14:55 - Feb 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

I am not sure this is true. He had the illness late in to last week and didn't do much training.

It's true

Teddy Bishop on 20:44 - Feb 24 with 2179 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 20:37 - Feb 24 by Northstander_Blue

It's true

Can we arrange a minute's silence at the next home game for the dog? Do you know its name?

Poor Teddy must be in bits- must have been a ruff week for him...

Teddy Bishop on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 2179 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Apology excepted everyone

https://www.instagram.com/elainebishop100/p/BuO-8Z_A-hg/?utm_source=ig_share_she

Teddy Bishop on 20:54 - Feb 24 with 2170 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 20:50 - Feb 24 by Northstander_Blue

https://www.instagram.com/elainebishop100/p/BuO-8Z_A-hg/?utm_source=ig_share_she

No one is disputing the dog died, do you understand that?

Got any tickets for Charlton next season btw?

Teddy Bishop on 20:55 - Feb 24 with 2161 viewsSpruceMoose

Teddy Bishop on 20:50 - Feb 24 by Northstander_Blue

Tell it to 12thy. Reckon he's got some apologising to do!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Teddy Bishop on 21:03 - Feb 24 with 2138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well let's hope no opposition fans read the forum! Can just imagine 'Bob from Maidenhead's' preamble before the Reading match.....the Town creative midfielder may be vulnerable to certain chants........

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Teddy Bishop on 21:04 - Feb 24 with 2129 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 21:03 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well let's hope no opposition fans read the forum! Can just imagine 'Bob from Maidenhead's' preamble before the Reading match.....the Town creative midfielder may be vulnerable to certain chants........

Who knew 'How Much Is That Doggy In The Window' could be weaponised? Especially to bash the Bishop.

#ThoughtsandPrayersandBonios

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024