Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it 17:56 - Feb 24 with 1640 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hoping my beloved town can stay up. Whilst knowing its more than likely we are down.

And then in personal life. Being 2nd chasing the 1 garenteed promotion place.

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/Table.do?divisionseason=717478605

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 1617 viewsChampionship

Sheerwater will win the division with ease.
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsfloridablue

I'm with you. Other team in my life, Orlando City are just about to start the season after finishing bottom last year but at least they didn't get relegated. And after looking at your league I guess I would be supporting Godalming as I was born in Guildford Surrey then relatives home there before Mother transferred me to Ipswich!
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:13 - Feb 24 with 1568 viewsgtsb

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:11 - Feb 24 by floridablue

I'm with you. Other team in my life, Orlando City are just about to start the season after finishing bottom last year but at least they didn't get relegated. And after looking at your league I guess I would be supporting Godalming as I was born in Guildford Surrey then relatives home there before Mother transferred me to Ipswich!

With all due respect what's the point of having a league where there is no relegation.
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:19 - Feb 24 with 1538 viewsfloridablue

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:13 - Feb 24 by gtsb

With all due respect what's the point of having a league where there is no relegation.

Welcome to America.... cannot think of one sport here that relegates teams..NFL, Baseball, Basketball or Ice Hockey.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 18:24]
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:22 - Feb 24 with 1520 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The team above you have scored a hell of a lot

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:37 - Feb 24 with 1465 viewsPecker

I had my first wobble as a Town fan last week, but back on track now after yesterdays performance. Town can do that to you. I am usually totally positive, but started to question our lack of effort. I was blubbing a little, but all fine again.Good luck with your personal promotion push.
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 19:41 - Feb 24 with 1375 viewsFrimleyBlue

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:22 - Feb 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

The team above you have scored a hell of a lot

Yeah. Their top scorer I thibk on 40 now

11 of tjeir goals were scored in their first game lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 20:21 - Feb 24 with 1308 viewsbilllm

Crazy fans good atmosphere in orlando
Login to get fewer ads

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 20:30 - Feb 24 with 1290 viewsTrequartista

More of a drop tower i would say.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 1259 viewsurbanblue

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 18:37 - Feb 24 by Pecker

I had my first wobble as a Town fan last week, but back on track now after yesterdays performance. Town can do that to you. I am usually totally positive, but started to question our lack of effort. I was blubbing a little, but all fine again.Good luck with your personal promotion push.

Yeah, I thought warkthewark had got access to your account last week!
Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 21:49 - Feb 24 with 1202 viewsbournemouthblue

My dad was born near to there so naturally he supports the local team Man United

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Football is a rollercoaster isn't it on 09:06 - Feb 25 with 983 viewsOsborneOneNil

Surprised at British Airways league position, they’re normally flying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024