Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One criminal investigation please! 21:23 - Mar 11 with 1794 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jacob-rees-mogg-erg-fox-hunt-bad

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

One criminal investigation please! on 21:35 - Mar 11 with 1754 viewsChampionship

Yes please. I wonder how long it will be before the tories make it legal again. Cnts.
One criminal investigation please! on 21:41 - Mar 11 with 1734 viewsSpruceMoose

One criminal investigation please! on 21:35 - Mar 11 by Championship

Yes please. I wonder how long it will be before the tories make it legal again. Cnts.

Man of the people though, int he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

One criminal investigation please! on 21:43 - Mar 11 with 1721 viewsfooters

One criminal investigation please! on 21:35 - Mar 11 by Championship

Why not make horse and dog hunting legal too, even things up a bit? Can lay my hands on a .22 quite easily.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

One criminal investigation please! on 21:57 - Mar 11 with 1698 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wonder if his misses blooded the kids when she was master of hounds?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

One criminal investigation please! on 22:31 - Mar 11 with 1655 viewsSpruceMoose

One criminal investigation please! on 21:41 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Man of the people though, int he?

Grimboy still upset about the other night clearly

One criminal investigation please! on 22:33 - Mar 11 with 1642 viewsfooters

One criminal investigation please! on 22:31 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Grimboy still upset about the other night clearly

Do we know any others of this parish who constantly downvote posters (note, not posts) that he disagrees with in a hissy fit? Not sure anyone comes to mind...

Grimmers, get yourself a hot water bottle, luv :)

One criminal investigation please! on 22:38 - Mar 11 with 1633 viewsSpruceMoose

One criminal investigation please! on 22:33 - Mar 11 by footers

Do we know any others of this parish who constantly downvote posters (note, not posts) that he disagrees with in a hissy fit? Not sure anyone comes to mind...

Grimmers, get yourself a hot water bottle, luv :)

I'm amazed that he's been holding on to the flounce for days now! Mind you, might have only just sobered up enough to post.

One criminal investigation please! on 22:39 - Mar 11 with 1634 viewstcblue

I came to the realisation that some politicians (JRM, Trump) have worked out that eventually people see through a façade but if there is no façade people will create one for them.

It boils my p1ss that so many of the proletariat support this haunted pencil.
Login to get fewer ads

One criminal investigation please! on 22:39 - Mar 11 with 1626 viewsfooters

One criminal investigation please! on 22:38 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

I'm amazed that he's been holding on to the flounce for days now! Mind you, might have only just sobered up enough to post.

Wonder if he wants to see a funny picture again... lol.

#justbantz

One criminal investigation please! on 22:40 - Mar 11 with 1625 viewsSpruceMoose

One criminal investigation please! on 22:39 - Mar 11 by footers

Wonder if he wants to see a funny picture again... lol.

#justbantz

Maybe we are doing him a disservice. Maybe he just really loves cruel and illegal hunting?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2019 22:41]

One criminal investigation please! on 22:45 - Mar 11 with 1606 viewsfooters

One criminal investigation please! on 22:40 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Maybe we are doing him a disservice. Maybe he just really loves cruel and illegal hunting?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2019 22:41]

Suppose outing another very obvious sock-puppet is cruel and unusual. Why he thinks we're all as stupid as him so as not to notice is the cruel part.

But yes, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

There are loadsa great places to go shooting in North Essex, so I understand :)

One criminal investigation please! on 23:34 - Mar 11 with 1575 viewsfactual_blue

One criminal investigation please! on 21:43 - Mar 11 by footers

Why not make horse and dog hunting legal too, even things up a bit? Can lay my hands on a .22 quite easily.

Curious how blood sports for rich people are, we're told, OK and bans are unenforceable. Those blood sports historically seen as the pursuits of the working class (dog fighting, cockerel fighting etc) are banned.

Or do I have this wrong, and is jakob fox-hunt in favour of all blood sports being legal, what with him being a full-on right wing libertarian?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

One criminal investigation please! on 23:41 - Mar 11 with 1563 viewsfooters

One criminal investigation please! on 23:34 - Mar 11 by factual_blue

Curious how blood sports for rich people are, we're told, OK and bans are unenforceable. Those blood sports historically seen as the pursuits of the working class (dog fighting, cockerel fighting etc) are banned.

Or do I have this wrong, and is jakob fox-hunt in favour of all blood sports being legal, what with him being a full-on right wing libertarian?

Having witnessed proper cock-fighting in Indonesia can confirm brutality. Blood sports only suitable for the upper class, yah.

One criminal investigation please! on 11:41 - Mar 12 with 1442 viewseireblue

One criminal investigation please! on 22:39 - Mar 11 by tcblue

I came to the realisation that some politicians (JRM, Trump) have worked out that eventually people see through a façade but if there is no façade people will create one for them.

It boils my p1ss that so many of the proletariat support this haunted pencil.

Everyone, I think, has a perception filter through which they observe reality.

Humans like all other mammals react emotionally first. Some humans will stop at that point.
Others will rationalise decisions, some may go further to analyse their decisions.

Take climate change.

Very few people know and understand all the science. It is very complex.

A person distrustful of “science types” since they are “paid by the man”, will not examine new reports, but just see a new report as evidence that scientists don’t know things because they keep changing their mind.
Whilst another person may see anew report as additional evidence that adds weight.

Both people may not even read or understand the full scientific report.

Trump, and Others understand this, and talk to persuade people with certain perception filters.

Not many people can accurately predict what will happen post Brexit, but Jacob “I was just near” Fox-Hunt, talks nice and calmly with a soothing re-assurance. Put him up against lefty passionate comedian, he will do rather well.

Since Diane Abbott has been mentioned on here recently, when I first heard her speak in public, as an MP her accent was very different today.

Many politicians and try and persuade, Trump especially, is very good at persuasion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024