Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 23:56 - Mar 13 with 8758 viewswaveneyblue

Has everybody accepted that there will be two divisions between us next season.

Never experienced anything like this in my lifetime.

Is this the lowest point .....
Norwich on 19:15 - Mar 14 with 1241 viewsyoda

Norwich on 11:49 - Mar 14 by ArnieM

How many times have scum got promoted , relegated, promoted, relegated, relegated, promoted in the last 15 years? All they are is a prolific Yo-Yo Club. They never go on to cement their place, unlike so many other Clubs that have got promoted to the PL ie Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea, WBA, etc etc. Scum really are laughable. They’ll get relegated again and we will get promoted .

No Big deal !

Where as 17 years in the Championship is to be admired ? ArnieM you really are a deluded soul.
Norwich on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 1233 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich on 19:15 - Mar 14 by yoda

Where as 17 years in the Championship is to be admired ? ArnieM you really are a deluded soul.

Here's an idea. Fook off.

Despite our current position, I wake up every day thanking the Lord above that I'm not from a county which considers participating in an event, badly, an achievement.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 1054 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Norwich on 09:30 - Mar 14 by Butterbing

Yep. Completely resigned to it. It’s annoying but I can’t really hate them for it. Swings and roundabouts though, it’s their turn to be above us for a bit. We’ll get back above them and repay the gloating in full. Eventually.

" it’s their turn to be above us for a bit".

You may be happy with them being above us for a bit but it's been 10 years now. That's not "a bit". It's a long time.
Norwich on 23:19 - Mar 14 with 950 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich on 15:23 - Mar 14 by Blue_Armee

It's just the financial advantage they would have that annoys me.

They finally ran out of parachute payments this year, and if they go up and then get relegated, they will still be another 3 years ahead of us in regards to the quality of players they could attract and pay for.

They've had a financial advantage for some time, when you compare our transfers over the last 5 - 10 years we've been operating on different planets

I also fear all that Premiership money has been invested off the field and taken them ahead of us there also, it's depressing to see. We always used to have that over them.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 23:19]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwich on 23:37 - Mar 14 with 930 viewsBLUEBEAT

one division, not two

Poll: W or W

Norwich on 23:41 - Mar 14 with 921 viewsHARRY10

Norwich on 23:19 - Mar 14 by bournemouthblue

They've had a financial advantage for some time, when you compare our transfers over the last 5 - 10 years we've been operating on different planets

I also fear all that Premiership money has been invested off the field and taken them ahead of us there also, it's depressing to see. We always used to have that over them.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 23:19]

We will have a CAT 1 academy, soon and by 2017 half of our squad will have come through the youth system.

That is if you believe Marcus Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024