Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting XI next season as it stand 09:30 - Mar 16 with 3063 viewsBluefish

Bart

Emmanuel Chanbers Woolfenden Kenlock
Skuse
Downes Bishop
Edwards Lankester
Harrison

Subs
Dozzell
Nolan
Jackson
Nydam
Nsiala
Sears?

I am not fully convinced by Edwards still but we are lacking width. The CM options are excellent, you could easily bring in Dozzell and Nolan without loss of quality. I would rather have that team every week and finish 7th than bring in a load of journeyman players

I would also rather player 2 up top so perhaps losing Edwards and bring in Nolan to then play a diamond
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 9:32]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:51 - Mar 16 with 589 viewsHerbivore

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:47 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

They didn't sign him for their Champ season... that doesn't mean he's not good enough for L1!!

He was a regular starter in a promotion winning team.

Hence he is good enough to play well in L1 if managed properly.

He lost his place in Shrewsbury team when the manager changed, that does mean PL can't get a tune out of him.

It's daft to write him off, when he's a proven L1 promotion winner.

If he was an important part of their side why didn't they try to keep him though? He was available. On what I've seen I don't especially rate him. He's a unit but I'm not sure he can play football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:51 - Mar 16 with 587 viewsGeoffSentence

Starting XI next season as it stand on 09:50 - Mar 16 by ThisIsMyUsername

These threads are completely pointless as no one knows what the squad will look like.

It's fun to speculate though

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:54 - Mar 16 with 578 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:51 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

If he was an important part of their side why didn't they try to keep him though? He was available. On what I've seen I don't especially rate him. He's a unit but I'm not sure he can play football.

Maybe because they thought he was a good L1 player, but not what they need for the Champ.

Bit like Rhodes and Bamford are good for promotion teams, but not good enough for the prem.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:58 - Mar 16 with 577 viewsHerbivore

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:54 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Maybe because they thought he was a good L1 player, but not what they need for the Champ.

Bit like Rhodes and Bamford are good for promotion teams, but not good enough for the prem.

Rotherham haven't drastically overhauled the side that took them up, if he was an important player for them - as you've claimed - it makes no sense that they wouldn't have come in for him when he was available. They were in for Kieffer Moore after his loan spell.

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:00 - Mar 16 with 570 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:58 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Rotherham haven't drastically overhauled the side that took them up, if he was an important player for them - as you've claimed - it makes no sense that they wouldn't have come in for him when he was available. They were in for Kieffer Moore after his loan spell.

To avoid going around in circles, I'll agree to differ.

Let's see how it pans out.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:02 - Mar 16 with 565 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Starting XI next season as it stand on 12:58 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

As an aside.

When they in for Kiefer... they were still in L1, in Jan, and he was their top scorer.

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:02 - Mar 16 with 563 viewsHerbivore

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:02 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

As an aside.

When they in for Kiefer... they were still in L1, in Jan, and he was their top scorer.

Yeah. He was an important player for them so they tried to sign him. Funny that.

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:08 - Mar 16 with 555 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:02 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Yeah. He was an important player for them so they tried to sign him. Funny that.

As a League 1 player.

It's OK, we can overlook that your knowledge was lacking on the KF situation.

Login to get fewer ads

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:10 - Mar 16 with 553 viewsHerbivore

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:08 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

As a League 1 player.

It's OK, we can overlook that your knowledge was lacking on the KF situation.

Yeah. I'm sure they only wanted him on a permanent deal until the end of the season.

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:16 - Mar 16 with 548 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:10 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Yeah. I'm sure they only wanted him on a permanent deal until the end of the season.

One last time... the fact that Rotherham didn't choose to sign Josh for a CHAMPIONSHIP campaign, doesn't mean he isn't a good LEAGUE ONE player.

#LeagueOnePromotionWINNER

We can't keep going around in circles love, agree to differ on this one, let's see how it pans out.

Have a good day. X x x x

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:17 - Mar 16 with 545 viewsHerbivore

Starting XI next season as it stand on 13:16 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

One last time... the fact that Rotherham didn't choose to sign Josh for a CHAMPIONSHIP campaign, doesn't mean he isn't a good LEAGUE ONE player.

#LeagueOnePromotionWINNER

We can't keep going around in circles love, agree to differ on this one, let's see how it pans out.

Have a good day. X x x x

Equally the fact he got sent back from Shrewsbury suggests he's not a good League 1 player. Enjoy your day day babe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024