Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 26170 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 with 2201 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Bobbins. Unless you're suggesting that the only reason for people voting for a political party in the general election was Brexit?

Which would still be bobbins.

I am just pointing out democracy to those who seem to have forgotten how it works. Those who voted leave (total idiots according to you) had the chance to overturn the vote there and then, but chose not to do so. I see that the majority of this board are strongly remain, so I am fight a hard battle.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:13 - Mar 21 with 2201 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:10 - Mar 21 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Herbi doesn't do democracy, he goes bananas if anyone disagrees with him...

You're always projecting! It's pathetic! You are literally the only person on this forum with an anger management problem. The slightest thing sends you flinging your shiote and having a full chimp out!

Honestly Jonno. You could do with a little self awareness.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:14 - Mar 21 with 2200 viewsgiant_stow

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

It's been down a few times. Apparently, the website can't handle the traffic of those trying to sign coupled with those checking to see how many have actually signed.

All the same, it was built to be used by thousands at the same time - it must have been by its nature and it can;t be hard to boost the server power, given the Govt's resources.

hard brexit is coming..

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:14 - Mar 21 with 2200 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 by bahri

Why tag my post then?

Which post would you rather I tag?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:15 - Mar 21 with 2190 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:06 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

It was a general question. I didn't name you. Did I?

In a reply to my post you said "If you".
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:15 - Mar 21 with 2188 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I am just pointing out democracy to those who seem to have forgotten how it works. Those who voted leave (total idiots according to you) had the chance to overturn the vote there and then, but chose not to do so. I see that the majority of this board are strongly remain, so I am fight a hard battle.

You would have a better chance if your argument wasn't utter nonsense.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:16 - Mar 21 with 2185 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:15 - Mar 21 by Pecker

In a reply to my post you said "If you".

Again, I'm not actually talking to you here...

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:17 - Mar 21 with 2185 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:07 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

"Can we please not go down that route again."

You needed a question mark I reckon.

I thought you said you voted remain anyway...
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:07]

I did, but I respect the result. No question mark needed in that post.
Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:17 - Mar 21 with 2183 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Who would they have voted for in the General Election if they wanted to overturn Brexit? I know the Lib Dems were against it but Labour and the Tories committed to delivering it. There has been no realistic chance for Brexit to be overturned.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:18 - Mar 21 with 2178 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:17 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I did, but I respect the result. No question mark needed in that post.

You were asking me a question.

My answer is 'No' by the way.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:18 - Mar 21 with 2176 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:10 - Mar 21 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I have noticed.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2171 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:17 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

Who would they have voted for in the General Election if they wanted to overturn Brexit? I know the Lib Dems were against it but Labour and the Tories committed to delivering it. There has been no realistic chance for Brexit to be overturned.

I don't think we should necessarily trust the input of a man who complained that there isn't a Father's day, and wastes a day of his holiday waiting for Fergal... Just sayin'.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2170 viewsHerbivore

Says the man whose toys are permanently out of the pram.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2167 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:13 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

You're always projecting! It's pathetic! You are literally the only person on this forum with an anger management problem. The slightest thing sends you flinging your shiote and having a full chimp out!

Honestly Jonno. You could do with a little self awareness.

Is he a badun??????????
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2167 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:18 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I have noticed.

Have you noticed Jonno freaking out every time someone dings his fragile ego?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2165 viewsbahri

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:14 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Which post would you rather I tag?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:14]

I don’t mind really, perhaps I should just feel flattered that you chose mine !

redandella

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:31 - Mar 21 with 2141 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:53 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

Why?

Ask a Greek, Spaniard, Portuguese or Italian.......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 2103 viewsITFC_Cotton

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:12 - Mar 21 with 2086 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:31 - Mar 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ask a Greek, Spaniard, Portuguese or Italian.......

It's handy I am in Portugal then.

But I wanted to hear why bahri appeared to be anti-Euro. Not that I am wildly pro-Euro, the idea of sacrificing your national reserves to join a shared currency seems dangerous to me. There again, being able to move between nineteen countries without having to worry about exchange rates has it's advantages.

My impressions of Portugal are that it is poor compared to Spain and there are beggars on the streets, but not in any greater number than in London. So it isn't a great advert for the European Union but it is not damning either. Social infrastructure is in place and seems to work for the most part. The only demo I have seen whilst I have been here was the schoolkid's on Climate Change, well organised and heart warming in it's own way.

Having lived in Spain for a year or so as a child I am always impressed each time I have returned over the last fifty five years on how much progress has happened there. I saw extreme poverty and police brutality at first hand in the sixties, now I witness once barren land made fertile by hydroponics and other advanced agriculture, a nation that seems to know how to draw down EU assistance and a burgeoning commercial sector. But the endemic unemployment is still there, and it has been since before membership of the European Union.

I do not think either Spain or Portugal would be as sustainable and have the potential for growth today if Franco and Salazar's heirs had been given a chance to carry on. Most sobering couple of hours of my trip so far was a visit to the Aljube Museum in Lisbon, a former prison that details what went on in the Salazar era. The display about a concentration camp in Cape Verde brought Robben Island to mind.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:17]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:19 - Mar 21 with 2077 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I don't think we should necessarily trust the input of a man who complained that there isn't a Father's day, and wastes a day of his holiday waiting for Fergal... Just sayin'.

I was visiting Port Elizabeth anyway. I wasted about 1 and a half hours of a 10 day trip waiting/looking for Fergal. The fathers day thing, I did apologies and explain why, you know, a bit like your spelling mistakes. Not really the actions of a simpleton.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:23 - Mar 21 with 2071 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:19 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I was visiting Port Elizabeth anyway. I wasted about 1 and a half hours of a 10 day trip waiting/looking for Fergal. The fathers day thing, I did apologies and explain why, you know, a bit like your spelling mistakes. Not really the actions of a simpleton.

Sorry man, the trust is gone. I can't trust a poster who thinks Fergal is real!

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:24 - Mar 21 with 2071 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:20 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Just for the record, I am off my t1ts now on Oramorph and Gabapentin. No excuse I know, just saying.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:24 - Mar 21 with 2069 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:23 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Fair play.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 2061 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:24 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Just for the record, I am off my t1ts now on Oramorph and Gabapentin. No excuse I know, just saying.

Well I'll cut you some slack! It's not a fair debate if you're on meth.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 2058 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:23 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

feargal isn't real!!!!!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024