Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't 17:22 - Mar 27 with 1131 viewsBrixtonBlue

Suede by Suede has to right up there. Been on a nostalgia trip listening to that through and it's still brilliant.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:49]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:28 - Mar 27 with 1123 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

In terms of slightly less obvious ones;

Cast - All change
Verve - Urban Hymns
Pulp - Different Class

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:29 - Mar 27 with 1116 viewsfooters

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:28 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

In terms of slightly less obvious ones;

Cast - All change
Verve - Urban Hymns
Pulp - Different Class

Pulp Different Class is one of the best-known Britpop albums... isn't it!?

Bloody love that record.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:31 - Mar 27 with 1108 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:29 - Mar 27 by footers

Pulp Different Class is one of the best-known Britpop albums... isn't it!?

Bloody love that record.

I didnt say it wasnt well known, just less obvious. I doubt its in everyones Top 50.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:31 - Mar 27 with 1104 viewsPecker

Once upon a time- Simple Minds.
Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:45 - Mar 27 with 1083 viewsIllinoisblue

Wild Wood - Paul Weller.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 1080 viewsMelford

I found this on Pitchfork over the weekend. https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/10045-the-50-best-britpop-albums I was listening to Lovelife by Lush last night at work and I think that stood up really well. Can't believe it's so long ago now, Oasis put Definitely Maybe out in 1994. 24 years before that The Beatles released Let It Be in 1970. 24 years ago today The Boo Radleys released Wake Up! Britpop is as far away in the past to today's kids getting into music as The Beatles were to us Britpop kids.

Edit: forgot to post the bloody link
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:50]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:50 - Mar 27 with 1067 viewsBrixtonBlue

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:49 - Mar 27 by Melford

I found this on Pitchfork over the weekend. https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/10045-the-50-best-britpop-albums I was listening to Lovelife by Lush last night at work and I think that stood up really well. Can't believe it's so long ago now, Oasis put Definitely Maybe out in 1994. 24 years before that The Beatles released Let It Be in 1970. 24 years ago today The Boo Radleys released Wake Up! Britpop is as far away in the past to today's kids getting into music as The Beatles were to us Britpop kids.

Blimey.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 20:10 - Mar 27 with 950 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Cracking album that. Just had The Las album on in my car - hugely underrated.

Poll: Our final position

Login to get fewer ads

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 20:19 - Mar 27 with 935 viewsLeoMuff

Talking of cracking albums, which we weren't on 17:49 - Mar 27 by Melford

Cheers for making me feel ancient..

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024