Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footy trip 15:41 - Apr 3 with 1349 viewsjontysnut

if anyone fancies a football trip next season - just got back from Bratislava. Went to Rapid Vienna on Saturday and Slovan Bratislava on Sunday. Both good days out, easy to buy tickets, easy to get to and from , rail standing, plenty of cheapish beer and food at ground. A pleasant change. Recommended.
Footy trip on 15:49 - Apr 3 with 1301 viewsTractorCam

Appreciate that, love a weekend away with some random football involved, cheers.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Footy trip on 15:52 - Apr 3 with 1288 viewsKieran_Knows

Nice. I went to watch Austria Vienna last March, although it was played at the 60,000 national team stadium as their ground was being renovated last year. Was only 6000 there but the atmosphere was still decent enough from the Ultra's who were sat the opposite end. Would quite like to go back and watch a game at their ground now though (Generali-Arena).

I'm off to Lucerne in Switzerland in August so hoping I can catch a FC Luzern game at the Swissporarena ground!
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 15:53]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Footy trip on 16:15 - Apr 3 with 1243 viewsFreddies_Ears

Done both with England and agree 100%. Bratislava a great pick, and easy to get to. Vienna is pricey in the tourist areas, but reasonable outside the central district.
Footy trip on 16:17 - Apr 3 with 1235 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you go to that UFO restaurant by the river?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Footy trip on 16:30 - Apr 3 with 1205 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve always fancied traveling to a Leiston game, but the language barrier and potentially hostile locals put me off.
Footy trip on 18:32 - Apr 3 with 1114 viewsjontysnut

Footy trip on 16:17 - Apr 3 by Lord_Lucan

Did you go to that UFO restaurant by the river?

Just had a drink up there. Great views.
Footy trip on 18:54 - Apr 3 with 1082 viewsLord_Lucan

Footy trip on 18:32 - Apr 3 by jontysnut

Just had a drink up there. Great views.

Ah man!

I reckon I had the best meal in my life up there - for about £30!

It was incredible.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024