Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oz toilet news 06:27 - Apr 13 with 1269 viewsartsbossbeard

I've just visited a public lav where there is a notice containing a drawing of a bloke standing on the loo and hovering over it with a red Cross through it.

Dirty gits.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Oz toilet news on 06:38 - Apr 13 with 1220 viewsBenters2

strange thing to do.
Oz toilet news on 07:35 - Apr 13 with 1155 viewsPendejo

Oz toilet news on 06:38 - Apr 13 by Benters2

strange thing to do.

Not as strange as you may think... have you not experienced the "crouching crappers" they have at the French Motorway services; they can be found on the route from Calais to Paris.

so if you are used to using this...

you might need a warning not to do this...

helf n safety innit

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Oz toilet news on 08:30 - Apr 13 with 1085 viewsMullet

I was always baffled by this, but they had them in New Zealand too. Apparently it's "cos of Asians" who have emigrated to both countries in big numbers bu don't come from places that have flush toilets, so when faced with one they assume it some sort of Crystal maze challenge.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oz toilet news on 08:49 - Apr 13 with 1057 viewsbrogansnose

Oz toilet news on 08:30 - Apr 13 by Mullet

I was always baffled by this, but they had them in New Zealand too. Apparently it's "cos of Asians" who have emigrated to both countries in big numbers bu don't come from places that have flush toilets, so when faced with one they assume it some sort of Crystal maze challenge.

Cultural thing innit. We now have crouching toilets on site now to cater for those that consider it dirty or unclean to sit on a seat. When they aren't in place it makes a hell of a mess.
Oz toilet news on 08:51 - Apr 13 with 1043 viewsMullet

Oz toilet news on 08:49 - Apr 13 by brogansnose

Cultural thing innit. We now have crouching toilets on site now to cater for those that consider it dirty or unclean to sit on a seat. When they aren't in place it makes a hell of a mess.

Thanks for the image of site loos at this hour!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oz toilet news on 08:53 - Apr 13 with 1041 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oz toilet news on 07:35 - Apr 13 by Pendejo

Not as strange as you may think... have you not experienced the "crouching crappers" they have at the French Motorway services; they can be found on the route from Calais to Paris.

so if you are used to using this...

you might need a warning not to do this...

helf n safety innit

They have signs showing the opposite of this in some countries after the numbers of Brits that had trouble getting back up again!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oz toilet news on 08:53 - Apr 13 with 1034 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Have they gone Winx crazy today?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024