Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't see relegation as a sad day 11:56 - Apr 14 with 837 viewsnoggin

The atmosphere around our club has never been better. Why does it matter which league we're in? Supporting a football club is about hopes and dreams, regardless of the opposition. If the amazing atmosphere continues I will be a very proud Ipswich fan.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:33 - Apr 14 with 775 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And what of the staff about to be made redundant? A football club is so much more that the fans, the players and the building. It's a lifeblood to hundreds who you never even see.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:34 - Apr 14 with 770 viewsnoggin

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:33 - Apr 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

And what of the staff about to be made redundant? A football club is so much more that the fans, the players and the building. It's a lifeblood to hundreds who you never even see.

Who is losing their jobs?

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:45 - Apr 14 with 730 viewsFixed_It

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:34 - Apr 14 by noggin

Who is losing their jobs?

There will be backroom casualties as we will have to make further savings due to reduced revenues. Sad but inevitable.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:50 - Apr 14 with 708 viewsnoggin

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:45 - Apr 14 by Fixed_It

There will be backroom casualties as we will have to make further savings due to reduced revenues. Sad but inevitable.

Well that is indeed sad.

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:55 - Apr 14 with 696 viewsPendejo

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:45 - Apr 14 by Fixed_It

Replace redundant staff with players, that would have them connecting with the community, regularly, and may incentivise performance to get promotion so they don't have to do the job anymore.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:59 - Apr 14 with 679 viewsRyorry

I don't see relegation as a sad day on 12:55 - Apr 14 by Pendejo

Replace redundant staff with players, that would have them connecting with the community, regularly, and may incentivise performance to get promotion so they don't have to do the job anymore.

Haha! Actually, didn't we give bonus payments regularly during the season we finished 5th in the Prem? Didn't seem to do any harm!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024