Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am really really concerned 21:52 - Apr 19 with 5841 viewsGeefunk

That Lambo is a total pile of poop.

He has achieved absolutely nothing and seems unable to instill any kind of improvement whatsoever.

We may really struggle next season. Darkest of dark days

Evans you have totally destroyed this club.
I am really really concerned on 09:53 - Apr 20 with 834 viewsHerbivore

I am really really concerned on 09:45 - Apr 20 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not saying he's turned us around or been close to it - and I didn't expect it this quickly either. He's been left an absolute mess... no goalscorers... shedloads of injuries... and is trying to change the playing style. None of these things are going to improve much in this amount of time.

I think everyone expected better than this though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am really really concerned on 09:53 - Apr 20 with 834 viewscolchesterchris

I am really really concerned on 09:33 - Apr 20 by BrixtonBlue

"Got to laugh at the patience bit. It's been sub-standard for what, near 15 years and have never really resembled a team that could make it back. I mean how much freakin' patience do you need."

The OP is about Lambert, my patience comment is about Lambert. He hasn't been here 15 years.

Fair point. He's been here a lot longer than three matches though, which is long enough to be concerned right?

Obviously Hurst needs to be given time, and he hasn't had much yet by BrixtonBlue 14 Aug 2018 21:59
But this is really worrying. Lost to the (supposedly) worst team in the Championship. Lost to a team in League 2. And lacking clear cut chances with one man up front in both games.

We're looking in trouble already.

EDIT - I should say, you were obviously right!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 9:54]

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

I am really really concerned on 10:23 - Apr 20 with 790 viewsBrixtonBlue

I am really really concerned on 09:53 - Apr 20 by colchesterchris

Fair point. He's been here a lot longer than three matches though, which is long enough to be concerned right?

Obviously Hurst needs to be given time, and he hasn't had much yet by BrixtonBlue 14 Aug 2018 21:59
But this is really worrying. Lost to the (supposedly) worst team in the Championship. Lost to a team in League 2. And lacking clear cut chances with one man up front in both games.

We're looking in trouble already.

EDIT - I should say, you were obviously right!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 9:54]

Firstly, well done for going into my history and looking for a way to trip me up.

Secondly I clearly state in the title "Obviously Hurst needs to be given time, and he hasn't had much yet."

Thirdly - they came in in entirely different circumstances. The team left by Mick wasn't too bad.

Nice try though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I am really really concerned on 16:01 - Apr 20 with 712 viewsBlueBadger

I am really really concerned on 09:40 - Apr 20 by BrixtonBlue

No, I think everyone should get behind the manager and give him a chance, as they have been at Portman Road. Let's be honest, this thread is largely due to one heavy defeat and impatient modern football fans throwing their toys out.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

No, but it DID burn in one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am really really concerned on 19:07 - Apr 20 with 656 viewslongtimefan

I am really really concerned on 09:53 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

I think everyone expected better than this though.

I certainly did! I supported the decision to bring PL in and didn’t expect him to save us from relegation even when he was appointed,and I certainly don’t want to see another change. That being said though, I’m pretty disappointed that he’s really had so little effect on performance levels. I would have expected him as a minimum to make the defence more solid, and the persistence with 1 up front when the evidence all season is that it doesn’t work for us, I find frankly quite baffling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024