Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed 19:43 - Apr 20 with 1886 viewsbluesym

wonder if he has a chance here or will he follow in the footsteps of McCarthy’s other Irish punts?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 19:49 - Apr 20 with 1870 viewsjas0999

Suspect he won’t be here next season.
Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 1803 viewsbrogansnose

I'd forgotten about Grant Ward until I just read PL mention him.
Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 21:03 - Apr 20 with 1778 viewsSuperblue95

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 20:43 - Apr 20 by brogansnose

Doubt you’ll have to worry about remembering him in a couple of months time

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 21:24 - Apr 20 with 1748 views3_5_2

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 20:43 - Apr 20 by brogansnose

God, had totally forgotten about him too!
Says it all, he is history

Shame, as there is a footballer in there somewhere, just never saw enough of it

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 1699 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Could add Cotter, Roberts, Rowe, Huws, Adeyemi and Dawkins to him really, couldn't you?

We have a lot of punts that haven't worked out still on our books haven't we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 14:47 - Apr 21 with 1340 viewsrgp1

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 21:49 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Could add Cotter, Roberts, Rowe, Huws, Adeyemi and Dawkins to him really, couldn't you?

I reckon we must have a time travellers door in the treatment room where knackered players disappear into the mists of time!
Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 17:17 - Apr 21 with 1247 viewspositivity

unfortunately you're probably right, lambert doesn't seem to rate him at all, and not many have made their way back from that.

shame as he seems to be just the type of player we need up front to partner jackson or harrison (or sears in the long run) assuming we don't get keane. whether he has the quality to do that job is a very big question though...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 19:09 - Apr 21 with 1184 viewsDevereuxxx

Genuinely had forgotten that Drinan existed on 21:49 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've also forgotten about Spence in recent months, which I'd actually count as a blessing.

Out of that rabble, I still think Huws could have a part to play next season. I can't imagine there will be a long queue to take him off our hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024