Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) 12:59 - Apr 26 with 6739 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 04:11 - Apr 27 with 1344 viewsharlingblue

Bart has been very poor this year. Always a good shot stopper, but has not had that many stops to make, just let them in. Has always been poor at controlling his, either 8 yard or 18 yard, usually bossed by commanding centre-backs in the past, while distribution has always been poor.
Gerken deserves his chance.
Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 08:09 - Apr 27 with 1280 viewsDublinBlue84

From an excellent source.

The goalkeeper situation has been done and dusted, they know who is here next year and who is not here and the announcement will be made at the appropriate time after the curtain comes down on the season. Decisions that have been made have already been finalised.

Unfortunately I cannot tell you what those decisions are but if you have been watching recent press conferences and listening to quotes carefully you should be able to read between the lines.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 08:20 - Apr 27 with 1265 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 08:09 - Apr 27 by DublinBlue84

From an excellent source.

The goalkeeper situation has been done and dusted, they know who is here next year and who is not here and the announcement will be made at the appropriate time after the curtain comes down on the season. Decisions that have been made have already been finalised.

Unfortunately I cannot tell you what those decisions are but if you have been watching recent press conferences and listening to quotes carefully you should be able to read between the lines.

Didn't Lambert already say that Bart will play against Leeds on final day? Sorry, can't find the quote anywhere but sure he has already confirmed this which, to me, suggests Bart will be leaving.
Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 1176 viewsParisBlue

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 14:08 - Apr 26 by textbackup

same here.

I may have worded that wrongly, im not sure a deal has been 100% offered but on last discussions that figure was bound about (£4k a week)

Gerken is injury prone and should be let go.

Bart I'd be happy to stay but equally probably needs to go.

Replacement keepers should be relatively easy to get cheaply or on loan from higher up the league. Joe Day of Newport was in the league 2 team of the year and out of contract.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 16:37 - Apr 27 with 1138 viewslondontractorboy57

Because Barts on his way out.
Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 16:44 - Apr 27 with 1128 viewshorsehollerer

PL has already said that Gerks will play against Blades and Bart will get the Leeds game.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 17:57 - Apr 27 with 1104 viewscatch74

Think now he’s back from filming Game of Thrones Lambert wants to take a look.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 19:44 - Apr 28 with 1063 viewstextbackup

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 14:55 - Apr 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s on £10k a week?! Not convinced by that, based on what I’ve heard re other players contracts

10 - 4 = 6....
60% pay cut mentioned by MM....
Maybe what I’d said was a bit true ..

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 20:59 - Apr 28 with 1006 viewsPlums

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 15:49 - Apr 26 by chicoazul

There is no way in all of Hell's creation that Gerken, a second choice Championship keeper at a club with a 17m players wage budget, is on 500 grand.

Why not? Notts County, bottom of the 92 reputedly have four players on £200k. Can’t see why a senior pro at a Championship club wouldn’t be on £500k.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 990 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 13:56 - Apr 26 by textbackup

gerken has been offered a contract, with a £6k hit per week, source - absolute watertight, but cant say more than that

The plan as of a month or so ago was to let Gerken go and stick with Bart and either a younger/cheaper no.2.

I know Lambert hasn't been particularly impressed with either of them so I expect that was (and probably is) very much subject to change.
Why is Gerken starting over Bialkowski? (n/t) on 02:29 - Apr 29 with 950 viewsharlingblue

Gerken has been the best of the two this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024