Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side 12:58 - Apr 27 with 896 viewsballycastle

The Lisbon Lions, were born within 30 miles of Parkhead, that is astonishing, Scottish football really has disintegrated in recent years.
The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 13:53 - Apr 27 with 833 viewsPendejo

For that fact alone... surely the greatest feat in football?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:10 - Apr 27 with 821 viewsWD19

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 13:53 - Apr 27 by Pendejo

For that fact alone... surely the greatest feat in football?

The story wouldn’t have been that much different for Red Star Belgrade. The only non-national was born right on the border and not far from Belgrade.

Watching them was hard work mind....
The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:13 - Apr 27 with 815 viewsJ2BLUE

On foot or by concorde?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:18 - Apr 27 with 803 viewsitfcjoe

I always think that is one of the greatest stats/facts in footballing history.

Also, there are some great stories of Celtic fans who went down to Lisbon for the final and never went back, just settled down there for good!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:22 - Apr 27 with 783 viewsLord_Lucan

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:18 - Apr 27 by itfcjoe

I always think that is one of the greatest stats/facts in footballing history.

Also, there are some great stories of Celtic fans who went down to Lisbon for the final and never went back, just settled down there for good!

I always chuckle when I remember what a match commentator said while Scotland were playing some team in Mexico 86 World Cup.

"And Scotland have a huge following here, many of whom have made the relatively short trip from Argentina where they have been since 1978."

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:24 - Apr 27 with 764 viewsPendejo

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:10 - Apr 27 by WD19

The story wouldn’t have been that much different for Red Star Belgrade. The only non-national was born right on the border and not far from Belgrade.

Watching them was hard work mind....

But weren't they still Police or Army then?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The whole of the European cup winning Celtic side on 14:45 - Apr 27 with 737 viewsbraveblue

All but one within 10 miles. The exception, Bobby Lennox, stayed a few doors down from me. Great guy. And I am not a Celtic fan!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024