Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) 17:31 - May 4 with 1633 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and that pitch!
[Post edited 4 May 2019 17:32]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:00 - May 4 with 1537 viewsFramfarmer

I take it you're watching Southend v Sunderland on sky?
We are going to make mincemeat of anyone next season. Can't see any of these hoofball sides getting anywhere near us!
I reckon more than 90 points for us next season
One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:05 - May 4 with 1515 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:00 - May 4 by Framfarmer

I take it you're watching Southend v Sunderland on sky?
We are going to make mincemeat of anyone next season. Can't see any of these hoofball sides getting anywhere near us!
I reckon more than 90 points for us next season

I am. They are currently heading for League 2.

If you honestly believe we will walk the league (especially playing on pitches like this one), I don't think you have seen us against any of Lincoln, Accrington, Peterborough and co in recent years.

I would love us to win the league at a canter. However, I think we have a lot work to do to even be good enough for the play offs. I genuinely have concerns we might struggle at the wrong end of the table if we don't improve.

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:08 - May 4 with 1494 viewsWD19

Southend are heading for the trap door just to avoid us.
One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:11 - May 4 with 1480 viewsJ2BLUE

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:05 - May 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am. They are currently heading for League 2.

If you honestly believe we will walk the league (especially playing on pitches like this one), I don't think you have seen us against any of Lincoln, Accrington, Peterborough and co in recent years.

I would love us to win the league at a canter. However, I think we have a lot work to do to even be good enough for the play offs. I genuinely have concerns we might struggle at the wrong end of the table if we don't improve.

People need to forget the cups. Lambert has had one cup game against lower opposition and he hadn't been here long.

Anyone keep banging on about the cups as if we're going to have a whole season like that needs to get a grip. If we had played Accrington 46 times, 23 games at home, do you honestly believe we would have less than 75 points or so? They are 14th in league one. Over a season home and away to every team we will be much better IMO. Not saying we will walk the league or get promoted but we will be in the mix IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:40 - May 4 with 1411 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 18:11 - May 4 by J2BLUE

People need to forget the cups. Lambert has had one cup game against lower opposition and he hadn't been here long.

Anyone keep banging on about the cups as if we're going to have a whole season like that needs to get a grip. If we had played Accrington 46 times, 23 games at home, do you honestly believe we would have less than 75 points or so? They are 14th in league one. Over a season home and away to every team we will be much better IMO. Not saying we will walk the league or get promoted but we will be in the mix IMO.

I hope you are right.

Part of the factor of the cups has been that the lower team sees it as a big game. If we are expected to do well, we will be seen as a big game next season. If 23 Accringtons had come to PR this season defending a point and going for something on the break, yes, I think we would need a better strike force and midfield than we currently have to get many more than 36 points. Factor in visiting away grounds on pitches like this I think we may struggle more than people think. I hope not, but I fear so.

How does our squad compare on paper with Sunderland's? They may have comfortably made the play-offs but I don't think on paper ours is anything like as good.

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 20:20 - May 4 with 1255 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given the amount of optimism and expectation around, if we don’t get off to a really good start the meltdown will be a corker.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 20:48 - May 4 with 1182 viewsBent_double

One of the better of the grounds we will be visiting next season (n/t) on 20:20 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Given the amount of optimism and expectation around, if we don’t get off to a really good start the meltdown will be a corker.

I agree, but we have to remember, it's not how you start a season, it's how you finish it that matters.

Hopefully we will start well, but if not there must at least be signs of improvement game-on-game, otherwise the knives will be out for PL and ME.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024