Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? 10:17 - May 16 with 4865 viewsCoco

Have you learnt nothing from last summer?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 12:07 - May 16 with 956 viewsWickets

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 10:26 - May 16 by grimboy

It’s only good business if he does score the goals .
Jackson And Harrison both failed to live up to the hype.

Maybe next season they have a chance if they are still with us ?
Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 17:24 - May 16 with 875 viewsbadadski

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 11:47 - May 16 by PJH

Although because of last summer we are now actually in the league below us-I know Norwood is currently one below that and on the face of it we can't really go wrong with his signing(if it happens).
He looks to be a good lower league player, as do most of Hurst's signings, but the trouble is we were not until now a lower league club.

Maybe because we have spent almost half a season without any of our own strikers being fit. Although in fairness i think our strikers should be decent enough to get us goals in this division.
Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:14 - May 16 with 844 viewsKeaneish

Big difference is I’ve watched him play twice. I never watched either Jackson or Harrison until they arrived. Even when they were here you can see they’re decent players. They just weren’t the right players to fill in the roles vacated by those that left.

Oh, and we’re league 1 now. Think there’s plenty of differences plus he’s ripped up League 2.
We have Alan Judge and Teddy Bishop now too. Plus maybe Huws and Lankester. Plenty of differences compared to the start of last season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:35 - May 16 with 822 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see a lot of similarities with Billy Sharp who started in lower leagues and got even better as he matured. Similar physique and style.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:57 - May 16 with 808 viewsCoco

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:35 - May 16 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I see a lot of similarities with Billy Sharp who started in lower leagues and got even better as he matured. Similar physique and style.

Billy Sharp was great from the start. Got his break in League One.

I'm not saying Norwood isn’t going to be a great signing just amused to see so many raving about him like he’s destined for greatness.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 19:06 - May 16 with 805 viewsPJH

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:57 - May 16 by Coco

I'm not saying Norwood isn’t going to be a great signing just amused to see so many raving about him like he’s destined for greatness.

I think that he is about 9 years too old to be destined for greatness.
Looks a pretty good lower league player so if he did join us and got the goals to get us back up then he would have done his job.
Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 19:08 - May 16 with 804 viewsMrTown

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 18:57 - May 16 by Coco

How dare any Town fan ever be remotely excited of us signing a player ever again, completely and utterly not acceptable if you support a football team.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 19:17 - May 16 with 795 viewsCoco

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 19:08 - May 16 by MrTown

How dare any Town fan ever be remotely excited of us signing a player ever again, completely and utterly not acceptable if you support a football team.

Bloody ‘ell

Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 21:58 - May 16 with 752 viewsGarv

Why is everyone so moist for Norwood? on 17:24 - May 16 by badadski

Maybe because we have spent almost half a season without any of our own strikers being fit. Although in fairness i think our strikers should be decent enough to get us goals in this division.

It's a massive pain in the arse Freddie being out for the first 4 months.

Jackson and Harrison will do OK but we desperately need some experience as well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024