Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party 16:25 - May 17 with 1921 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/brexit-party-candidates-book-fa

Let the excuses begin...
[Post edited 17 May 2019 16:26]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 16:37 - May 17 with 1488 viewsJ2BLUE

What an absolute piece of sh1t.

"Those mothers who cannot obtain such support will be driven to place their babies for adoption.”

Disgusting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 17:15 - May 17 with 1418 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 16:37 - May 17 by J2BLUE

What an absolute piece of sh1t.

"Those mothers who cannot obtain such support will be driven to place their babies for adoption.”

Disgusting.

Still waiting for a response from any of the Brexit Party fanboys as to how they reconcile themselves with voting for people like this. Perhaps they are like it too?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 17:30 - May 17 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 17:15 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Still waiting for a response from any of the Brexit Party fanboys as to how they reconcile themselves with voting for people like this. Perhaps they are like it too?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? by BlueBadger 16 May 2019 7:04
If you've ever attempted to engage with his zealots on here(protip: use one syllable words and don't mention 'triggers' like being nice to people even if they are foreigners, facts or supporting your arguments with facts), they not only don't care about him and the nasty indviduals in his 'party', they actively embrace them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 17:38 - May 17 with 1374 viewsfactual_blue

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 17:15 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

I've never met farage.

But I trod in some once.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 12:47 - May 18 with 1193 viewsgazzer1999

You totally miss the point, the people will be voting brexit party because of the failure of the main parties to implement the result of the referendum. It will not matter what story you find in the guardian they will still do the same, just as those that have been neglected by the labour party during and since blair will blindly still vote labour.
Both the main parties will get a kicking on Thursday, and for all your posturing on this football forum will not make a blind bit of difference.
What are you going to say if the people of Ipswich vote overwhelming to support the brexit party? By the way do you live in the Town or surrounding area?
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 12:53 - May 18 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 12:47 - May 18 by gazzer1999

You totally miss the point, the people will be voting brexit party because of the failure of the main parties to implement the result of the referendum. It will not matter what story you find in the guardian they will still do the same, just as those that have been neglected by the labour party during and since blair will blindly still vote labour.
Both the main parties will get a kicking on Thursday, and for all your posturing on this football forum will not make a blind bit of difference.
What are you going to say if the people of Ipswich vote overwhelming to support the brexit party? By the way do you live in the Town or surrounding area?

Long winded post and still no justification for siding with racists, homophobes, Islamophobes and antisemites.

We get it. You want Brexit. Is it worth aligning with those people to have it? There's no going back. The rest of us will remember the kind of people you elected.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:21 - May 18 with 1116 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 12:53 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Long winded post and still no justification for siding with racists, homophobes, Islamophobes and antisemites.

We get it. You want Brexit. Is it worth aligning with those people to have it? There's no going back. The rest of us will remember the kind of people you elected.

You chumps keep on downvoting but when will one of you actually have the balls to address the point?

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:54 - May 18 with 1077 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:21 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

You chumps keep on downvoting but when will one of you actually have the balls to address the point?

We try to address the point but you will never listen.
Your only come back is everyone who votes for Brexit is racist, thick and uneducated, until you have new material to bring to the debate then what is the point.
Login to get fewer ads

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:55 - May 18 with 1075 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

It’s getting warm out, surprised you haven’t melted yet
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:57 - May 18 with 1070 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:55 - May 18 by never_lose_the_faith

It’s getting warm out, surprised you haven’t melted yet

Blub.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:59 - May 18 with 1056 viewsJ2BLUE

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:57 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Blub.

Did he just call you cool?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:01 - May 18 with 1057 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:59 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Did he just call you cool?

He's definitely a fool if he did!
[Post edited 18 May 2019 15:01]

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:01 - May 18 with 1048 viewstractordownsouth

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 14:54 - May 18 by never_lose_the_faith

We try to address the point but you will never listen.
Your only come back is everyone who votes for Brexit is racist, thick and uneducated, until you have new material to bring to the debate then what is the point.

Spruce hasn’t said that everyone who votes for Brexit is thick... He’s said you’re willing to vote for people who are clearly racists and hold dodgy views. He’s asking you to justify it, which, so far, no one has.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:02 - May 18 with 1047 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:01 - May 18 by tractordownsouth

Spruce hasn’t said that everyone who votes for Brexit is thick... He’s said you’re willing to vote for people who are clearly racists and hold dodgy views. He’s asking you to justify it, which, so far, no one has.

Although their inability to actually comprehend what I've been posting does suggest they're the kind of blokes who eat the hot dog from the middle out.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:03 - May 18 with 1045 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:01 - May 18 by tractordownsouth

I’m not just talking about this thread
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:05 - May 18 with 1035 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Also instead of him just slagging others off, what is his solution. He never gives any good ideas himself,
So then spruce please enlighten us to whom you think should lead the country and which political party would be the best.
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:42 - May 18 with 1003 viewsgazzer1999

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 12:53 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

I never said who I voted for, the labour party are the antisemites as they fail to address that.
With regard to brexit, please tell me what this wonderful organisation is that is called the EU. Because your vision is going to be slightly different to others, which you must respect please. Just because I probably do not sit on the wonderful left does not make me a racist and all the other names you have cast about. I think if you knew the truth you would hopefully think differently.
So are you going to answer my previous question?
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:46 - May 18 with 992 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:05 - May 18 by never_lose_the_faith

Also instead of him just slagging others off, what is his solution. He never gives any good ideas himself,
So then spruce please enlighten us to whom you think should lead the country and which political party would be the best.

Here's an idea. Don't vote for racists and bigots.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:47 - May 18 with 987 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:42 - May 18 by gazzer1999

I never said who I voted for, the labour party are the antisemites as they fail to address that.
With regard to brexit, please tell me what this wonderful organisation is that is called the EU. Because your vision is going to be slightly different to others, which you must respect please. Just because I probably do not sit on the wonderful left does not make me a racist and all the other names you have cast about. I think if you knew the truth you would hopefully think differently.
So are you going to answer my previous question?

Clearly you have trouble understanding the written word.

I don't care if you're left or right. Don't align with racists and bigots

It's not rocket science

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:50 - May 18 with 981 viewsgazzer1999

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:47 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Clearly you have trouble understanding the written word.

I don't care if you're left or right. Don't align with racists and bigots

It's not rocket science

I am not aligning with any party you keep referring to. Remember if the the elected politicians had done what they said they would do, dear old Nigel would have been history..
Answer the questions put to you.
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:52 - May 18 with 979 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:50 - May 18 by gazzer1999

I am not aligning with any party you keep referring to. Remember if the the elected politicians had done what they said they would do, dear old Nigel would have been history..
Answer the questions put to you.

What's the question? I barely read your posts to be honest.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:56 - May 18 with 964 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:46 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Here's an idea. Don't vote for racists and bigots.

So no Corbyn then
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:56 - May 18 with 964 viewsgazzer1999

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:52 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

What's the question? I barely read your posts to be honest.

God you sound intelligent, are you some kind of cryptic that knows the answer without getting the question. Or maybe someone whose mouth or brave keyboard in your case seems to be on a stick.
Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:58 - May 18 with 959 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:56 - May 18 by gazzer1999

God you sound intelligent, are you some kind of cryptic that knows the answer without getting the question. Or maybe someone whose mouth or brave keyboard in your case seems to be on a stick.

Didn't you have a question? Didn't read your post, just saw you didn't use any question marks.

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 16:00 - May 18 with 952 viewsgazzer1999

Another day, another human turd representing the Brexit Party on 15:58 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Didn't you have a question? Didn't read your post, just saw you didn't use any question marks.

Just for you so you don't need to scroll backwards:

Should have gone to specsavers.??????????????????????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024