Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Wood 09:27 - Jun 5 with 56788 viewswkj

I was having a chat with the person who tends the various patches of common land this morning and he reckons you're allowed no wood in the gardening waste wheelie bin. Bit rubbish isn't it if you can't put limbs and the sort in the brown bin?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 19:16]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No wood on 12:37 - Jul 22 with 4838 viewswkj

No wood on 15:12 - Jul 20 by footers

I am glad to hear you have ample fruity wood :)

wkj, did you check with your local authority regarding whether you are allowed no wood in the green/brown bin? Here in Londonistan it seems there are rules regulating every aspect of one's life, including where you can place your wood.

The wood can only be of a certain girth. I am afraid my wood tends to be of a width even the most ardent of mop jockey would have a tough time handling.

Crybaby

No wood on 12:47 - Jul 22 with 4812 viewsfooters

No wood on 12:37 - Jul 22 by wkj

The wood can only be of a certain girth. I am afraid my wood tends to be of a width even the most ardent of mop jockey would have a tough time handling.

Speak to girthyguy and wellhungphil, sure they could give you a few pointers vis-a-vis wide wood.

Signed - Humanity Police

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No wood on 17:43 - Jul 26 with 4751 viewswkj

No wood on 12:47 - Jul 22 by footers

Speak to girthyguy and wellhungphil, sure they could give you a few pointers vis-a-vis wide wood.

Signed - Humanity Police

I know of a bloke with a nice chipper, I'm not sure if I should call him though as I'm affraid it might be stolen property. So, frustrating

Crybaby

No wood on 17:43 - Jul 26 with 4745 viewsSpruceMoose

No wood on 17:43 - Jul 26 by wkj

I know of a bloke with a nice chipper, I'm not sure if I should call him though as I'm affraid it might be stolen property. So, frustrating

You meant chopper didn't you?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No wood on 17:46 - Jul 26 with 4741 viewswkj

No wood on 17:43 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

You meant chopper didn't you?

🤔 Something for the weekend

Crybaby

No wood on 14:32 - Jul 27 with 4711 viewsfooters

No wood on 17:46 - Jul 26 by wkj

🤔 Something for the weekend

Disallowed?

No wood on 14:33 - Jul 27 with 4708 viewswkj

No wood on 14:32 - Jul 27 by footers

Disallowed?

All hands no head... as usual

Crybaby

No wood on 14:36 - Jul 27 with 4699 viewsfooters

No wood on 14:33 - Jul 27 by wkj

Hard times when there's no wood.

Login to get fewer ads

No wood on 14:18 - Jul 30 with 4641 viewswkj

No wood on 15:12 - Jul 20 by footers

I am glad to hear you have ample fruity wood :)

wkj, did you check with your local authority regarding whether you are allowed no wood in the green/brown bin? Here in Londonistan it seems there are rules regulating every aspect of one's life, including where you can place your wood.

I had a gander on Gumtree for solutions earlier, until I promptly realised a Gum Tree would only be adding wood to the equation, not take it away.

Crybaby

No wood on 14:24 - Jul 30 with 4629 viewsSpruceMoose

Why won't this thread die...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No wood on 14:26 - Jul 30 with 4625 viewsBigManBlue

No wood on 14:33 - Jul 27 by wkj

"manus omnino, nihil capitis"

... as Boris said to Carrie.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 14:27]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

No wood on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 4610 viewswkj

No wood on 14:24 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Been a lot of wind today, fair few branches felled m8, got some wood piling up by the side the green house again

Crybaby

No wood on 14:40 - Jul 30 with 4608 viewsgiant_stow

No wood on 14:38 - Jul 30 by wkj

Been a lot of wind today, fair few branches felled m8, got some wood piling up by the side the green house again

Make a Gazebo out of it (obvs)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

No wood on 14:55 - Jul 30 with 4596 viewsfooters

It's not Oldsmoker's diseased hawthorn, mate. And if you're really upset by it I'd get in touch with Tranmere council.

No wood on 17:13 - Aug 9 with 4532 viewsWeWereZombies

imho stain or varnish wood be better...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

No wood on 09:53 - Aug 10 with 4500 viewsfooters

No wood on 17:13 - Aug 9 by WeWereZombies

imho stain or varnish wood be better...

Bloke died drinking a tin of varnish. The doctor said it was tragic but at least he had a good finish.

No wood on 21:01 - Aug 12 with 4446 viewsWeWereZombies

No wood on 09:53 - Aug 10 by footers

Bloke died drinking a tin of varnish. The doctor said it was tragic but at least he had a good finish.

Poor old Reg...

No wood on 12:00 - Aug 23 with 4308 viewswkj

No wood on 21:01 - Aug 12 by WeWereZombies

Poor old Reg...

Crybaby

No wood on 18:43 - Aug 23 with 4246 viewsWeWereZombies

No wood on 12:00 - Aug 23 by wkj

Looks very different than when he played for Wimbledon...

No wood on 18:49 - Aug 23 with 4244 viewsfooters

No wood on 18:43 - Aug 23 by WeWereZombies

Looks very different than when he played for Wimbledon...

He looks a lot different to when he is playing overground rather than underground.

No wood on 18:58 - Aug 23 with 4237 viewsWeWereZombies

No wood on 18:49 - Aug 23 by footers

He looks a lot different to when he is playing overground rather than underground.

If you want something really Batty try this from Coronation Street's (1989) Wikipedia page:

Reginald "Reg" Holdsworth, played by Ken Morley, made his first screen appearance on 25 October 1989.

Supermarket manager Reg was married to Veronica; however, she left him after discovering his affair with a store detective. Rather than slink off wounded into the sunset, Reg approached several of the single women of Coronation Street, starting with Rita Fairclough. They attended a couple of tea dances together and struck up a friendship. To secure his relationship with Rita, Reg rigged a trolley race at the supermarket so that Rita would be the winner. When Rita discovered this, she dropped him and donated the trolley race winnings to a local charity.

In 1993, Reg recognized his former girlfriend Maureen Naylor, stacking shelves at Bettabuy. They had first met in Llandudno in 1968 and fell in love. Now, after 25 years, they began a new relationship. However, Maureen's mother, Maud Grimes, had always disliked Reg, and tried to break up their relationship. Reg, desperate to consummate the relationship, finally lured Maureen to his waterbed, which burst and flooded the shop below. Reg and Maureen married in January 1994 and bought the corner shop from Alf Roberts for £68,000. Maureen managed the shop with her wheelchair-bound mother behind the till. The three lived in relative harmony - Reg as a member of the Square Dealers - until he was posted to Bettabuy in Lowestoft, which meant a long commute. There he began another affair, with Yvonne Bannister. Reg left the street and a heartbroken Maureen behind, to start a new life with Yvonne who was pregnant with his child.

Morley later crossed over his role of Reg into the 1999 Emmerdale video spin-off Emmerdale: Don't Look Now! - The Dingles in Venice. He also reprised the role in 2010 for the DVD special A Knight's Tale, in which he worked for former colleague Curly Watts as an event planner at Tatlock Towers, a medieval castle and tourist attraction. He got sacked after an incident at the event, but was rehired again by Curly. He was attracted to Mary Taylor, who in a December 2010 episode received a Christmas card from him.

No wood on 19:58 - Aug 23 with 4210 viewsfooters

No wood on 18:58 - Aug 23 by WeWereZombies

If you want something really Batty try this from Coronation Street's (1989) Wikipedia page:

Reginald "Reg" Holdsworth, played by Ken Morley, made his first screen appearance on 25 October 1989.

Supermarket manager Reg was married to Veronica; however, she left him after discovering his affair with a store detective. Rather than slink off wounded into the sunset, Reg approached several of the single women of Coronation Street, starting with Rita Fairclough. They attended a couple of tea dances together and struck up a friendship. To secure his relationship with Rita, Reg rigged a trolley race at the supermarket so that Rita would be the winner. When Rita discovered this, she dropped him and donated the trolley race winnings to a local charity.

In 1993, Reg recognized his former girlfriend Maureen Naylor, stacking shelves at Bettabuy. They had first met in Llandudno in 1968 and fell in love. Now, after 25 years, they began a new relationship. However, Maureen's mother, Maud Grimes, had always disliked Reg, and tried to break up their relationship. Reg, desperate to consummate the relationship, finally lured Maureen to his waterbed, which burst and flooded the shop below. Reg and Maureen married in January 1994 and bought the corner shop from Alf Roberts for £68,000. Maureen managed the shop with her wheelchair-bound mother behind the till. The three lived in relative harmony - Reg as a member of the Square Dealers - until he was posted to Bettabuy in Lowestoft, which meant a long commute. There he began another affair, with Yvonne Bannister. Reg left the street and a heartbroken Maureen behind, to start a new life with Yvonne who was pregnant with his child.

Morley later crossed over his role of Reg into the 1999 Emmerdale video spin-off Emmerdale: Don't Look Now! - The Dingles in Venice. He also reprised the role in 2010 for the DVD special A Knight's Tale, in which he worked for former colleague Curly Watts as an event planner at Tatlock Towers, a medieval castle and tourist attraction. He got sacked after an incident at the event, but was rehired again by Curly. He was attracted to Mary Taylor, who in a December 2010 episode received a Christmas card from him.

Well, I dunno about all that, buh, but I am back in Lowestoft, at my mum's, where you are still more than welcome to pitch up for bed, breakfast, and maybe the other!

Look at the meat she's brought in especially for her favourite and only son!

[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:09]

No wood on 20:50 - Aug 23 with 4188 viewsWeWereZombies

No wood on 19:58 - Aug 23 by footers

Well, I dunno about all that, buh, but I am back in Lowestoft, at my mum's, where you are still more than welcome to pitch up for bed, breakfast, and maybe the other!

If only I had known before I set off from Glemham on Monday morning - back in La Belle Ecosse now (despite meeting an interesting woman as the Lowestoft train pulled into Ipswich and then sitting next to her and chatting all the way to Liverpool Street, but my hint that I had ten hours to spare before the midnight coach left for Glasgow fell on deaf ears).

No wood on 15:20 - Aug 24 with 4129 viewswkj

No wood on 19:58 - Aug 23 by footers

I bet you put that away convincingly

Crybaby

No wood on 15:25 - Aug 24 with 4107 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No wood on 15:20 - Aug 24 by wkj

I bet you put that away convincingly

Sounds like Zombers was hoping to!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024