Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty little coward 18:38 - Jun 6 with 1209 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jack-shepherd-latest-shocking-moment-speed

(contains a video of the attack so be warned)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Dirty little coward on 18:42 - Jun 6 with 1179 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm as liberal as they come, but would I lose a second of sleep if somehow a sharpened toothbrush found its way through his eyeball in prison?

No. No I would not.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dirty little coward on 18:44 - Jun 6 with 1154 viewsgiant_stow

Dirty little coward on 18:42 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm as liberal as they come, but would I lose a second of sleep if somehow a sharpened toothbrush found its way through his eyeball in prison?

No. No I would not.

Little c@nt innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Dirty little coward on 18:46 - Jun 6 with 1148 viewsSpruceMoose

Dirty little coward on 18:44 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

Little c@nt innit.

One can only hope that his life choices somehow lead to him being fed into a wood chipper feet first.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dirty little coward on 18:51 - Jun 6 with 1137 viewswkj

This fella is probably a psychopath. I'd not be surprised if they locked up a serial killer in the making with him

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dirty little coward on 18:56 - Jun 6 with 1118 viewsIllinoisblue

Dirty little coward on 18:51 - Jun 6 by wkj

This fella is probably a psychopath. I'd not be surprised if they locked up a serial killer in the making with him

indeed. before seeing it assumed there would be a bit of row, bouncing around and all that "come on" wannabe hardman nonsense. But there he is, cool calm and collected, casually smashing that bottle into his head. Absolute psycho.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dirty little coward on 19:00 - Jun 6 with 1102 viewswkj

Dirty little coward on 18:56 - Jun 6 by Illinoisblue

indeed. before seeing it assumed there would be a bit of row, bouncing around and all that "come on" wannabe hardman nonsense. But there he is, cool calm and collected, casually smashing that bottle into his head. Absolute psycho.

Indeed, and attacks to the face are said to be personal.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dirty little coward on 19:01 - Jun 6 with 1082 viewsIllinoisblue

Dirty little coward on 19:00 - Jun 6 by wkj

Indeed, and attacks to the face are said to be personal.

4 years seems very lenient

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dirty little coward on 23:09 - Jun 6 with 910 viewsjeera

What an arrogant turd.

You'd have thought with the seriousness of the manslaughter charge hanging over him that he'd have been keeping sheepishly low key.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty little coward on 00:01 - Jun 7 with 861 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn't follow that speedboat trial (but saw it was on), You never know do you, maybe I thought it was just a tragic accident. But it looks like the bloke is a complete arsehole. Wood chipper it is!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dirty little coward on 07:58 - Jun 7 with 748 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Dirty little coward on 18:42 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

No. No I would not.

But what about your liberal leftie human rights, you are happy to look after terroists and re home them in uk after they have gone to fight for Isis and committed far greater and brutal crimes.
Dirty little coward on 07:59 - Jun 7 with 745 viewsGeoffSentence

Dirty little coward on 18:46 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

One can only hope that his life choices somehow lead to him being fed into a wood chipper feet first.

On this occasion Sprucey, you aren't coming across as 'as liberal as they come'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024