Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? 17:26 - Jun 21 with 692 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Looked a decent player last season and he probably should have played more. However, he scored one goal and Norwood is going to do practically the same job as him.

Norwood, Jackson, Sears and one more is a decent strike force for league one. Hopefully with more goals coming from midfield with Nolan and Judge stepping down a league.

I do not see the big deal.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:28 - Jun 21 with 684 viewsSpruceMoose

Sears won't be available for some while.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:31 - Jun 21 with 667 viewswkj

Here is my take; Harrison is the better footballer out of he and Jackson, or atleast with the better potential. However, he simply doesn't fit into the Lambert system. Cracking goal against West Ham, so you know he can score, but not when he has to hold the ball up or rely on raw speed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:34 - Jun 21 with 649 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:28 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Sears won't be available for some while.

Assuming another striker comes in.. that is 3 strikers so I still think that is fine.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:35 - Jun 21 with 644 viewsSpruceMoose

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:34 - Jun 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Assuming another striker comes in.. that is 3 strikers so I still think that is fine.

You know what they say about assumptions...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:38 - Jun 21 with 625 viewstractorboy7777

It just doesn’t sit well with me that we’re happy to sell to another club likely to be at the top of league 1. And no doubt we’ll have sold much lower than we paid last year!

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:42 - Jun 21 with 604 viewstractorboy1978

Are fans really disappointed by Harrison being sold?? on 17:38 - Jun 21 by tractorboy7777

It just doesn’t sit well with me that we’re happy to sell to another club likely to be at the top of league 1. And no doubt we’ll have sold much lower than we paid last year!

So you'd rather sit on a player Lambert doesn't rate and has no intention of playing than receive £500k and get a player in he does rate that improves us?

At least two town players will score more than Harrison next season. Def info.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024