Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? 23:15 - Jun 27 with 1168 viewsFootballpete

How are these idiots running our country?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 23:15 - Jun 27 with 1161 viewsSpruceMoose

Bigger idiots keep voting for them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 23:20 - Jun 27 with 1149 viewsJ2BLUE

What I don't understand is them not ruling it out but basically saying "don't worry, we don't mean it but it will help us get a deal!". I think the EU might have seen through the plan...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 23:39 - Jun 27 with 1114 viewsFootballpete

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 23:20 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

What I don't understand is them not ruling it out but basically saying "don't worry, we don't mean it but it will help us get a deal!". I think the EU might have seen through the plan...

That’s my point, how stupid are these people? It’s the most ridiculous statement and it keeps getting repeated.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 06:56 - Jun 28 with 1024 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently, it's a 'negotiating tactic'.

Although 'give us what we want or we'll f*ck ourselves into the ground' is a negotiating tactic that's up there with the classical toddlers' tactic of 'hold your breath until you pass out' in both how well thought out it is and how effective it's likely to be.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 07:08 - Jun 28 with 1011 viewsDubtractor

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 23:20 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

This statement is usually accompanied by some statement about how good they are at negotiating......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 07:38 - Jun 28 with 972 viewsSteve_M

"Somethign, something, buying a car"

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 09:22 - Jun 28 with 893 viewsfactual_blue

How does “keeping no deal on the table” improve our chances of a good deal? on 07:08 - Jun 28 by Dubtractor

This statement is usually accompanied by some statement about how good they are at negotiating......

I recall their excellent negotiating with a bunch of creationist, anti-abortion thugs and terrorists from the north of Ireland, negotiations that cost us all one billion pounds.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024