Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 23:38 - Jul 19 with 1331 viewsSuperblue95

Does this mean that we are romping League One again?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 23:43 - Jul 19 with 1313 viewsEdwardF

just go home!
Tu es un numpty!

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 23:46 - Jul 19 with 1304 viewsSuperblue95

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 23:43 - Jul 19 by EdwardF

just go home!
Tu es un numpty!

Ou est ma maison?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 01:45 - Jul 20 with 1238 viewsBlueBadger

100 POINTS AND 100 GOALS

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 07:15 - Jul 20 with 1075 viewsblueislander

Personally I am still worried. We should be beating lower league teams by at least 10 goals . Only two players scored, so we need more goals from midfield. The defense is still a problem, as it wasn’t really tested.
I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 07:59 - Jul 20 with 1017 viewsFtnfwest

Well at least we didn’t lose 7-1 at home to them I suppose
I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 08:22 - Jul 20 with 962 viewsHerbivore

I’ve just seen that we battered the mighty Colchester 5-0 on 01:45 - Jul 20 by BlueBadger

100 POINTS AND 100 GOALS

Think you need to revise this. Based on preseason we can expect 92 goals from Norwood and I expect the rest of the squad will manage more than 8 between them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024