Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abbey Stadium aficionados... 08:04 - Jul 27 with 1334 viewsGodBlue

First time at Cambridge today. Is there much cover on the away end, or are we gonna get wet?

Thanks in advance.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:26 - Jul 27 with 1280 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Funnily enough at Cambridge we get their newest stand. All seating and does provide cover. I imagine the first two or end rows may get wet with fair wind but 85% of us should stay dry.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:26 - Jul 27 with 1273 viewsGodBlue

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:26 - Jul 27 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Funnily enough at Cambridge we get their newest stand. All seating and does provide cover. I imagine the first two or end rows may get wet with fair wind but 85% of us should stay dry.

Cheers, much appreciated.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:34 - Jul 27 with 1251 viewsWD19

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:26 - Jul 27 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

85%!?

Are you suggesting that we will fill it and have no flex?

I was going to jump in the car and pay on the gate. Hadn’t considered the possibility of struggling to get in and/or being stuck in a wet seat.

What do we think folks?
Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:46 - Jul 27 with 1212 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:34 - Jul 27 by WD19

85%!?

I was going to jump in the car and pay on the gate. Hadn’t considered the possibility of struggling to get in and/or being stuck in a wet seat.

What do we think folks?

I can see it being full enough that front rows are taken etc where people may get wet. I think having sold so many at Colchester it wouldn't be unreasonable to think we will be near sell out after on the day sales.

I doubt many have bought up front so may be a few queues near 1pm!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 8:47]

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 09:45 - Jul 27 with 1094 viewsEly_Blue

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:46 - Jul 27 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

I can see it being full enough that front rows are taken etc where people may get wet. I think having sold so many at Colchester it wouldn't be unreasonable to think we will be near sell out after on the day sales.

I think you may be surprised at just how many Town fans have got tickets for today.

If you turn up and expect to pay on the ate to sit with the town fans behind the goal you may be dissapointed as they only have around 1200-1500 in that stand I think

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 10:38 - Jul 27 with 1006 viewsitfcjoe

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:46 - Jul 27 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

I bought a ticket yesterday, we’ve sold 1300 and there are about 50-100 available on the day - expect to see plenty of ITFC fans in the home end when they turn up

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 10:42 - Jul 27 with 990 viewsstrikalite

Which is the best stand if you can't get in with the Town fans? Two of us on our way to pay on gate...
Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 10:46 - Jul 27 with 981 viewsjas0999

Abbey Stadium aficionados... on 08:34 - Jul 27 by WD19

85%!?

What do we think folks?

Every time I’ve been to Cambridge for a pre season friendly, we have pretty much filled the stand. Parking will be a nightmare. Either need to jump on the Park and Ride or park in a Town and walk down.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 10:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024