Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bringing in 2 on loan 13:33 - Jul 29 with 3691 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wonder if that’s because Evans isn’t going to pay for the three permanent signings Lambert alluded to the other day.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bringing in 2 on loan on 18:37 - Jul 29 with 638 viewsPhilTWTD

Bringing in 2 on loan on 14:13 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

I think all we can say at this point is that we didn't get the striker we wanted for whatever reason.

I doubt Lambert ever expected Bart to go on loan so that loan replacement makes perfect sense.

I think we all know where this ends though don't we? We will piss about with our uninspiring CB trialists and eventually one of them will take a deal somewhere else We'll then begin the long tedious process of offering them a contract more suited to a Ryman League player and eventually they'll sign for Forest Green.

We've been after Elliott for a while, asked to include him in the revised Bart deal last month prior to his injury. Which isn't to say someone else might not have been on the radar in between, of course.
Bringing in 2 on loan on 19:29 - Jul 29 with 592 viewsbluesym

Bringing in 2 on loan on 18:36 - Jul 29 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing Elliott was one of the three as I believe the move might have been permanent.

So presumably Lambert is after 2 more players and Norris wasnt one of the 3?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Bringing in 2 on loan on 19:48 - Jul 29 with 574 viewsbraveblue

Never was. Surprised PL mentioned a number.
Bringing in 2 on loan on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 545 viewsPhilTWTD

Bringing in 2 on loan on 19:29 - Jul 29 by bluesym

So presumably Lambert is after 2 more players and Norris wasnt one of the 3?

Not sure, there might have been another keeper on the radar prior to Norris.
Bringing in 2 on loan on 21:02 - Jul 29 with 501 viewsitfcjoe

Bringing in 2 on loan on 18:37 - Jul 29 by PhilTWTD

We've been after Elliott for a while, asked to include him in the revised Bart deal last month prior to his injury. Which isn't to say someone else might not have been on the radar in between, of course.

Stu Watson seems to think he was offered as part of original deal but we said no as presumably had different targets

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bringing in 2 on loan on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 453 viewsCoastalblue

Bringing in 2 on loan on 21:02 - Jul 29 by itfcjoe

Stu Watson seems to think he was offered as part of original deal but we said no as presumably had different targets

I do know he was sounded out, what I don't know is whether that was Millwall suggesting it or us enquiring, but he was definitely spoken to when the original Bart bid was going through the process.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024