Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 2 with 5084 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36391/twtv-burton-albion-v-ipswich-town-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:20 - Aug 2 with 624 viewsportmanking

We deserve a team and infrastructure that's better than this
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:20 - Aug 2 with 624 viewsTractorClarke

Anyone else think he seems a bit down trodden, a bit defeated
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 623 viewsTractorClarke

Having read the above comments i think i have answered my own question
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 622 viewswkj

From Champion's League winner to Evans' b****, he must wake up in the morning wishing he said no to the job offer

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 622 viewsmicky_1560

Hope his pre match talk to the players is more uplifting than this!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 620 viewswkj

Compared to when he first came in, he sounds like Mick with a scottish accent now

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 620 viewsmicky_1560

Where is the motivation? First game of the season heavens sake!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 620 viewsBloots

This is depressing.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 620 viewsportmanking

"If you knew this situation, would you have..." and Lambert finished that question with "came"
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 620 viewsportmanking

He's utterly fed up!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 621 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Have you watched all of it Micky? He made it pretty clear as to why he's downbeat towards the beginning
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 620 viewsportmanking

Evans Out - even Richard Keys knows we're a laughing stock
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 618 viewswkj

Its just banter Marcus

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 615 viewsmicky_1560

Yes I did, but you can still motivate players to play better than they probably are, Bobby Robson's main attribute...
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:24 - Aug 2 with 614 viewswkj

In a way, I think he might be, after Chambo's interview, I get the feeling it is Paul and Players agaisnt Evans at the moment

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:24 - Aug 2 with 612 viewswkj

I think he wants to make it clear that they have a huge task, and they need to do it for the fans, not the overlord

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Aug 2 with 609 viewsportmanking

No that's not football.... that's Evans, Lambert
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Aug 2 with 605 viewswkj

We've seen from player interviews that Lambert has different expectations for the team than he lets on in public

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 605 viewswkj

Im sure he isn't like this down beat with the teams

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 605 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious!!!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 605 viewschicoazul

hahaha he is soooo pissed off

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 605 viewsportmanking

this is an utter shambles, I'm so glad to see him outing Evans
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 602 viewsBloots

Did he just say that the money we got for Harrison has been used to pay for harrison?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 602 viewsportmanking

how can anyone support Evans after this?
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 601 viewschicoazul

Blooters he said it all went to Bristol hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaha kill me now

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024