Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 2 with 2695 viewsNewsTWTD

TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Watch Again 2nd Aug 2019 08:30
Watch Town boss Paul Lambert discussing the match with Burton on Saturday, which was live earlier on TWTV. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:20 - Aug 2 with 371 viewsportmanking

We deserve a team and infrastructure that's better than this

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:20 - Aug 2 with 371 viewsTractorClarke

Anyone else think he seems a bit down trodden, a bit defeated

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 370 viewsTractorClarke

Having read the above comments i think i have answered my own question

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 369 viewswkj

From Champion's League winner to Evans' b****, he must wake up in the morning wishing he said no to the job offer

http://www.twitter.com/wkjezz3306
Poll: Does the takeover change your stance on buying a Season Ticket?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 369 viewsmicky_1560

Hope his pre match talk to the players is more uplifting than this!

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 367 viewswkj

Compared to when he first came in, he sounds like Mick with a scottish accent now

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 367 viewsmicky_1560

Where is the motivation? First game of the season heavens sake!

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 367 viewsBloots

This is depressing.

"Can't believe some of you are so easily duped. I mean think about it - if the deal's done, why would they be waiting for Wednesday/Thursday to announce it?" "I have some magic beans. Do you want to buy them?" "I hope my downarrowers will be a apologising to me next weekend when nothing has happened" "I am a bellend."

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 367 viewsportmanking

"If you knew this situation, would you have..." and Lambert finished that question with "came"

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 367 viewsportmanking

He's utterly fed up!

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 368 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Have you watched all of it Micky? He made it pretty clear as to why he's downbeat towards the beginning

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 367 viewsportmanking

Evans Out - even Richard Keys knows we're a laughing stock

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 365 viewswkj

Its just banter Marcus

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 362 viewsmicky_1560

Yes I did, but you can still motivate players to play better than they probably are, Bobby Robson's main attribute...

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:24 - Aug 2 with 361 viewswkj

In a way, I think he might be, after Chambo's interview, I get the feeling it is Paul and Players agaisnt Evans at the moment

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:24 - Aug 2 with 359 viewswkj

I think he wants to make it clear that they have a huge task, and they need to do it for the fans, not the overlord

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Aug 2 with 356 viewsportmanking

No that's not football.... that's Evans, Lambert

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Aug 2 with 352 viewswkj

We've seen from player interviews that Lambert has different expectations for the team than he lets on in public

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 352 viewswkj

Im sure he isn't like this down beat with the teams

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 352 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious!!!

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 352 viewschicoazul

hahaha he is soooo pissed off

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 352 viewsportmanking

this is an utter shambles, I'm so glad to see him outing Evans

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 349 viewsBloots

Did he just say that the money we got for Harrison has been used to pay for harrison?

"Can't believe some of you are so easily duped. I mean think about it - if the deal's done, why would they be waiting for Wednesday/Thursday to announce it?" "I have some magic beans. Do you want to buy them?" "I hope my downarrowers will be a apologising to me next weekend when nothing has happened" "I am a bellend."

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 349 viewsportmanking

how can anyone support Evans after this?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 348 viewschicoazul

Blooters he said it all went to Bristol hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaha kill me now

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021