Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 2 with 5085 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36391/twtv-burton-albion-v-ipswich-town-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 462 viewswkj

I am too, Evans loves a yes man, weve seen this with managers and managing directors, about time someone 'said it like it is'

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 463 viewsportmanking

Yes Bloots - I expect he means we were paying for Harrison in instalments
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 463 viewsBloots

WHat a fooking joke of a club

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:31 - Aug 2 with 459 viewswkj

What are the odds on some time next week a story "Lambert leaves on mutual consent"

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:31 - Aug 2 with 460 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Frustration evident, but is he or anyone else on here surprised by anything that he has said, or suggested is going on ? Not me.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:32 - Aug 2 with 457 viewswkj

Lambert doesn't seem happy, I don't see Evans applauding what Lambert has said the last few weeks

Crybaby

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:33 - Aug 2 with 455 viewsportmanking

no-one's surprised but the apathy and malaise needs to end NOW. Fans need to demand more from Evans, we're not a part-time outfit, we're a proud club
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:34 - Aug 2 with 452 viewsbroseleyblue

Surely he’s queried Evans about the sell on money received for Mings nd Clarke? It’s not good enough saying “I don’t know”.
Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 432 viewsPippin1970

Owner wants to leave club but no buyer. Problem is if he went could easily do a Bolton or Bury
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:40 - Aug 2 with 432 viewsMrJase_79

I'm sure he was trying to temper expectations but that presser has really dipped me out
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 417 viewsPippin1970

Good bloke speaks his mind. I dont expect us to go up but anything else is a bonus.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:50 - Aug 2 with 404 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 2 by portmanking

I've said it before many times, it's up to the fans to start making a stand

We can't even paint the gates, a stand may be stretching it a bit.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 402 viewsraycrawfordswig

Evans is fecking everybody off.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:02 - Aug 2 with 388 viewsraycrawfordswig

Microphones are rubbish.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:06 - Aug 2 with 382 viewsafrodids

Evans didn't back us when we were 2nd in the league, what makes you think he will now!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:07 - Aug 2 with 382 viewsafrodids

The Mike Ashley of the EFL!
TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live on 10:30 - Aug 2 with 346 viewshaynes_toe1

Whilst he is obviously correct on Evan's, feels like hes already realised hes not gonna succeed this season and his only hope of another job is if it's all seen as problems out of his control.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 10:56 - Aug 2 with 330 viewsunstableblue

I'm unable to view - whats the summary of press conference so far please??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:08 - Aug 2 with 328 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Summary ME is a tight wad and PL has just realised.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:13 - Aug 2 with 324 viewsBluearmy_81

#Evansout
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:32 - Aug 2 with 321 viewsrdibble

Not a promising interview
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:35 - Aug 2 with 321 viewsafrodids

PL seems very dejected!
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:43 - Aug 2 with 321 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

PL has always come over a bit dour, but he does sound unusually pissed off in this interview. If we lose him because of lack of investment, then I imagine the reaction among supporters would be massively negative.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 2 with 319 viewsparis_mitchell_in_oz

Oh wow!!! This guy is pi@#ed!!!! He looks set to walk and NOBODY could blame him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024