Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world 16:11 - Aug 5 with 1606 viewstampa_bay

with mental illness, social media and video games. Can you imagine what it would be like if the whole world had these things!?
We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:18 - Aug 6 with 1494 viewsbritbiker

Loved the way Trump got heavy on the gaming companies but ignored automatic firing weapons.
We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:22 - Aug 6 with 1478 viewsSpruceMoose

So, it turns out he was wrong when he said he could shoot someone in the street and get away with it. Turns out it's actually his supporters who can shoot multiple people in the street, in his name, and he can get away with it.

We have strayed so far from normal I doubt we will be able to find our way back.

Meanwhile in Texas...

[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 20:24]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:32 - Aug 6 with 1445 viewsTrequartista

I read this week that California has quite strict gun laws i.e. you can't buy assault rifles there. Why can other states not implement strict gun laws - why does there have to be presidential approval?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 1437 viewsSpruceMoose

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:32 - Aug 6 by Trequartista

I read this week that California has quite strict gun laws i.e. you can't buy assault rifles there. Why can other states not implement strict gun laws - why does there have to be presidential approval?

What's to stop someone from Arizona or Nevada or anywhere with slacker gun laws from driving into California with their automatic rifle? Some states, mainly the Red states, don't want to tackle this, mainly because their politicians are either in hock to the NRA, or because they don't want to lose the support of Trumps rabid fanbase and risk being primaried come election time..

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 20:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:51 - Aug 6 with 1402 viewsTrequartista

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:35 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

What's to stop someone from Arizona or Nevada or anywhere with slacker gun laws from driving into California with their automatic rifle? Some states, mainly the Red states, don't want to tackle this, mainly because their politicians are either in hock to the NRA, or because they don't want to lose the support of Trumps rabid fanbase and risk being primaried come election time..

Yes in the same article i read someone in Nevada did just that and killed 3 in California last month, but surely if half the states of America adopt this instead of two or three, lives would be saved. I was under the impression it was about American gun laws, when it is fact up to each state.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 20:51]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 21:00 - Aug 6 with 1382 viewsSpruceMoose

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:51 - Aug 6 by Trequartista

Yes in the same article i read someone in Nevada did just that and killed 3 in California last month, but surely if half the states of America adopt this instead of two or three, lives would be saved. I was under the impression it was about American gun laws, when it is fact up to each state.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 20:51]

Well like I said, a large number of states aren't interested in tackling this issue, and in truth actively attempt to relax gun laws all the time.

Certain states have proven time and time again that they aren't prepared to move towards progress and have to have it forced on them. You just have to look at anything from emancipation, to voting rights, to sexual health rights, to LGBTQ rights to see that's the case.

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 21:53 - Aug 6 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:22 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

So, it turns out he was wrong when he said he could shoot someone in the street and get away with it. Turns out it's actually his supporters who can shoot multiple people in the street, in his name, and he can get away with it.

We have strayed so far from normal I doubt we will be able to find our way back.

Meanwhile in Texas...

Jesus Christ. At first glance that picture looks like it’s from an episode of Roots.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 06:22 - Aug 7 with 1209 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:35 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

Do you mean the blue states?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 06:24 - Aug 7 with 1203 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We should all be thankful that America is the only country in the world on 20:22 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

Meanwhile in Texas...

About the only positive thing from the second part is that it seems the authorities have actually been very quick to hold their hands up and concede this was completely unacceptable, rather than doubling down on it as they usually do

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024