Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. 15:48 - Aug 17 with 905 viewsglasso

Well annoying. We look OK though
Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. on 15:50 - Aug 17 with 894 viewsnoggin

Peterborough look far more comfortable on the ball, for me. We will have to up our game if we're going to win this.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. on 15:55 - Aug 17 with 771 viewsurbanblue

Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. on 15:50 - Aug 17 by noggin

Peterborough look far more comfortable on the ball, for me. We will have to up our game if we're going to win this.

Maddison worries me whenever he gets the ball.
Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. on 15:58 - Aug 17 with 732 viewsGarv

How's Edwards done?

My assumption would be that he doesn't aid ball retention to same degree as Garbutt. But he should be more direct and create more.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 15:58]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Never a free kick for that Peterborough goal. on 15:59 - Aug 17 with 709 viewsStokieBlue

It wasn't that way at the start of the half, they grew into it though.

Either team could score the way that half finished.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024