Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chantry Town 11:57 - Aug 23 with 2543 viewsPinewoodblue

Apparently there is a story in Daily Mail about residents of Chantry Town's tranquil streets having their weekend disturbed by a former neighbour giving a concert in the park.

Last journalism from the Mail surely not!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Chantry Town on 12:20 - Aug 23 with 2437 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I dont get why Ed Sheerans music is so massively popular. I dont dislike his stuff, but it amazes me that his tour is the highest grossing in history.

But fair play to him, seems like a decent guy, and good to see a local lad do well (slight understatement!!).

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chantry Town on 12:43 - Aug 23 with 2343 viewsSitfcB

Chantry Town on 12:20 - Aug 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont get why Ed Sheerans music is so massively popular. I dont dislike his stuff, but it amazes me that his tour is the highest grossing in history.

But fair play to him, seems like a decent guy, and good to see a local lad do well (slight understatement!!).

It’s probably only down to the fact that it’s been going for 30 months.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chantry Town on 12:50 - Aug 23 with 2322 viewsSouperJim

I think you understand the fuss with Sheeran a bit more once you see him live, he generates his entire sound on his own and does it live with just an acoustic guitar and a bunch of loop pedals. It's very impressive, he has real talent.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Chantry Town on 14:04 - Aug 23 with 2171 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chantry Town on 12:50 - Aug 23 by SouperJim

I think you understand the fuss with Sheeran a bit more once you see him live, he generates his entire sound on his own and does it live with just an acoustic guitar and a bunch of loop pedals. It's very impressive, he has real talent.

There's a guy in york city centre who does something similar.

The symbol on his back is operated by moving his foot to pull a lever.

It's very impressive.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chantry Town on 17:33 - Aug 23 with 1945 viewslinhdi

It's hardly unusual. I've seen many solo artists do that, over many years.

I admire Sheeran's success, achieved despite having to work his way up from nowhere. No reality show boost, just hard work for a long time.

And I'm glad that Ipswich is hosting such a great series of huge concerts this weekend too. It's fab for the town, and for local people to have a major show on our doorstep.
Chantry Town on 17:39 - Aug 23 with 1922 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chantry Town on 17:33 - Aug 23 by linhdi

It's hardly unusual. I've seen many solo artists do that, over many years.

I admire Sheeran's success, achieved despite having to work his way up from nowhere. No reality show boost, just hard work for a long time.

And I'm glad that Ipswich is hosting such a great series of huge concerts this weekend too. It's fab for the town, and for local people to have a major show on our doorstep.

He is successful and has found a magic formula and is blessed to come from a well-to-do family giving him a stable platform to follow his dreams.

How many potential superstars have fallen by the wayside by having to fill shelves or change tires to keep a roof over their heads?

What I like about Sheeran is that he hasn’t forgotten his roots and after living an amazing lifestyle, he still returns/keeps close. More so with age.

Poll: W or W

Chantry Town on 06:30 - Aug 24 with 1532 viewsChurchman

He actually played at the Olympic Stadium before the last dress rehearsal for the opening ceremony 7 years ago. I had no idea who he was, was pretty neutral about the stuff he was playing, but we thought he was very good, even then.
Chantry Town on 06:48 - Aug 24 with 1504 viewsNorthstaNder

He's from Yorkshire 😋
Login to get fewer ads

Chantry Town on 09:15 - Aug 24 with 1315 viewsBlueNomad

Chantry Town on 12:43 - Aug 23 by SitfcB

It’s probably only down to the fact that it’s been going for 30 months.

Highest grossing tour ever. Seems there is a demand for his shows don’t you think?
Chantry Town on 14:38 - Aug 24 with 1100 viewsPinewoodblue

Chantry Town on 09:15 - Aug 24 by BlueNomad

Highest grossing tour ever. Seems there is a demand for his shows don’t you think?

Over 8,000,000 can't be wrong.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024