Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connolly to Lincoln 10:08 - Aug 30 with 1503 viewsBigManBlue

Good move for them, he was way way too good for L1 2 years ago!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:16 - Aug 30 with 1438 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He was decent for us in the Championship wasn't he? What has happened since? Recalled from a loan with Wigan to join Bolton who were a mess. Clearly hasn't been picked up by a Championship side this summer.

A useful, combative player who will suit Lincoln. A little surprised he didn't get something better before the window closed.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:18 - Aug 30 with 1416 viewsBigManBlue

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:16 - Aug 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was decent for us in the Championship wasn't he? What has happened since? Recalled from a loan with Wigan to join Bolton who were a mess. Clearly hasn't been picked up by a Championship side this summer.

A useful, combative player who will suit Lincoln. A little surprised he didn't get something better before the window closed.

Indeed, and with us I thought he was starting to look quite cultured on the ball by the end, as well as doing all the physical stuff well.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Loan to L1? on 10:25 - Aug 30 with 1369 viewsDyland

Looks like Lincoln will be serious contenders this season.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:26 - Aug 30 with 1371 viewsartsbossbeard

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:16 - Aug 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was a player I really, really liked.

When he came back with Wigan last season(?) they'd stuck him in at full back, which looked such a waste to me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:28 - Aug 30 with 1351 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:26 - Aug 30 by artsbossbeard

He was a player I really, really liked.

When he came back with Wigan last season(?) they'd stuck him in at full back, which looked such a waste to me.

MM knew better how to utilise him or he is no longer the player he once was for some reason?

Hopefully he won't be anything too special for Lincoln.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:33 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewsdavblue

Connolly to Lincoln on 10:18 - Aug 30 by BigManBlue

Indeed, and with us I thought he was starting to look quite cultured on the ball by the end, as well as doing all the physical stuff well.

i thought he filled in Gaps well when others were going forwards.

If Skuse hadn't been around i would of taken him here, but in a 2 man midfield with Skuse it's a bit too defensive.
Connolly to Lincoln on 10:33 - Aug 30 with 1314 viewsHerbivore

He was very good for us and I think if Mick had stayed we may well have signed him. I think he's wasted as a full back, he did really well in midfield and even chipped in with a few goals.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024