Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disputes on eBay 13:23 - Sep 6 with 1118 viewsitfcjoe

How do they end? Someone saying the item I sent them wasn't in the envelope.

May be true, but I doubt it, he was a bit of a d*ck about it and I have been one back.

It's only £5, can I just refuse to ever agree it and leave it in my Paypal forever.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Disputes on eBay on 13:25 - Sep 6 with 1094 viewswkj

Don't be surprised if the buyer is backed by Ebay, especially for a low fee such as £5.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Disputes on eBay on 13:28 - Sep 6 with 1080 viewsElephantintheRoom

Seller loses every time in my experience. They guarantee to support buyers or your money back. I have long since stopped selling things on ebay.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Disputes on eBay on 13:35 - Sep 6 with 1053 viewsitfcjoe

Disputes on eBay on 13:28 - Sep 6 by ElephantintheRoom

Seller loses every time in my experience. They guarantee to support buyers or your money back. I have long since stopped selling things on ebay.

That's what I though, and what happened previously - just no point selling stuff on there any more as too many liars.

They normally claim they don't receive it, this bloke claims that 2 of the items were taken out of the envelope and it resealed.

Started accusing me of overcharging for postage, because he didn't request a final invoice so had no choice but to accept payment, what can you do though?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Disputes on eBay on 14:56 - Sep 6 with 967 viewsuppersirbob

Just had the same thing I sent parcel she said never arrived then accused me of putting wrong item in envelope which I didn’t, and after a pic wasn’t even mine I just totally blanked all messages she then went to eBay who can see the messages they closed case it then went to PayPal who gave her money back without any cost to me.
Item was £5
So just let it roll you won’t lose out
Disputes on eBay on 15:58 - Sep 6 with 907 viewsTown_Boy

I use eBay a lot. PayPal only ever seem to favour the buyer which is a joke as they have no proof etc that it even happened.

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Disputes on eBay on 16:10 - Sep 6 with 886 viewsJ2BLUE

Ebay will favour the buyer. I had to return something I bought and admitted the fault was mine so I wasn't asking for the postage back. They ignored me and gave me a full refund.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Disputes on eBay on 16:12 - Sep 6 with 878 viewsSpruceMoose

Disputes on eBay on 16:10 - Sep 6 by J2BLUE

Ebay will favour the buyer. I had to return something I bought and admitted the fault was mine so I wasn't asking for the postage back. They ignored me and gave me a full refund.

And I'm stuck with a used butt plug. Thanks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Disputes on eBay on 16:15 - Sep 6 with 868 viewsJ2BLUE

Disputes on eBay on 16:12 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

And I'm stuck with a used butt plug. Thanks.

Your mother is not easy to buy for.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Disputes on eBay on 16:16 - Sep 6 with 861 viewsSpruceMoose

Disputes on eBay on 16:15 - Sep 6 by J2BLUE

Your mother is not easy to buy for.

Dat mayd oi laff! Have an uppie. Sorry mum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024