Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the record 22:26 - Sep 13 with 1092 viewsMoriarty

Cameron’s Book to hit the shelves. Timing eh?

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/uknews/for-the-record-signs-of-trouble-before-dav

fka omuircheartaigh

For the record on 07:21 - Sep 14 with 1004 viewsfooters

Can't wait to pick up a copy for a quid from the B&M bargain bin in a few months' time.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For the record on 07:44 - Sep 14 with 994 viewsSteve_M

And promoted by a load of interviews in which he'll desperately try to avoid discussing the one thing that will define his time as Prime Minister.

Which is really unfair because 'austerity' and the ideological hollowing out of the state should define it too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

For the record on 08:12 - Sep 14 with 958 viewsHerbivore

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 8:12]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For the record on 08:14 - Sep 14 with 949 viewsHerbivore

For the record on 07:44 - Sep 14 by Steve_M

And promoted by a load of interviews in which he'll desperately try to avoid discussing the one thing that will define his time as Prime Minister.

Which is really unfair because 'austerity' and the ideological hollowing out of the state should define it too.

I've come to the conclusion that:

Cameron = Keane
May = Jewell
Johnson = Hurst

One of them destroyed the club/country through their own hubris, the next seemed to try to work hard at the job but lacked the skills to pick up the pieces. The final one just fooking useless and totally out of their depth and seemingly quite happy to allow their ineptitude to drive the club/country off a cliff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For the record on 08:24 - Sep 14 with 929 viewsSwansea_Blue

For the record on 08:14 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

Cameron = Keane
May = Jewell
Johnson = Hurst

One of them destroyed the club/country through their own hubris, the next seemed to try to work hard at the job but lacked the skills to pick up the pieces. The final one just fooking useless and totally out of their depth and seemingly quite happy to allow their ineptitude to drive the club/country off a cliff.

Corbyn = SBR. Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For the record on 09:03 - Sep 14 with 896 viewsSwansea_Blue

For the record on 08:12 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 8:12]

Spot on.

I also love the look of fleeting panic that crossed Corbyn’s face when he was asked which way he’d voted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For the record on 09:05 - Sep 14 with 891 viewsWeWereZombies

For the record on 08:24 - Sep 14 by Swansea_Blue

Corbyn = SBR. Def info

Scott Duncan - Harold Macmillan
Alf Ramsey - Harold Wilson
Jackie Milburn - Alec Douglas-Home
Bill McGarry - Jim Callaghan
Bobby Robson - John Smith (OK, we are in an alternate universe where he didn't die, is still in office and life is better than it has ever been before or since)
Bobby Ferguson - Robin Cook (sort of an alternate to that best possible alternate universe)
John Duncan - Malcolm Rifkind (maybe I should give up on these alternate universe ideas)
John Lyall - John Major
George Burley - Tony Blair
Joe Royle - Gordon Brown
Jim Magilton - Nick Clegg
Roy Keane - Charles Haughey (err, going a bit off course in my search for appropriate comparisons)
Paul Jewell - Bertie Ahern (for the anorak)
Mick McCarthy - David Cameron (ah, back on track)
Paul Hurst - Boris Johnson
Paul Lambert - I guess we have yet to find out who can do for the United Kingdom what Lambert is doing for the club, got that relegation that we all know is on the way to get through yet...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

For the record on 09:54 - Sep 14 with 855 viewsBlueBadger

For the record on 08:14 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

Cameron = Keane
May = Jewell
Johnson = Hurst

Would this make Mick Brown - a basically decent and competent but imaginative fella doing his best in tricky times who was ultimately pushed out by ungrateful numbskulls?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024