Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"There's no press here" 13:43 - Sep 18 with 8103 viewsSteve_M

Can our Prime Minister ever stop lying even for a moment?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

(No subject) on 03:59 - Sep 20 with 692 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 17:15 - Sep 19 by brazil1982

It's not irrelevant, it is context. Seems like the fella has a real gripe against the hospital - not enough doctors, nurses, badly organised....that's surely a management responsibility. The fella, a Labour Activist, wanted a pop at the PM.

BJ responds politely if ineffectively...and the statement about the press is clearly wrong and daft seeing as the press are there.

Looking forward to hearing your condemnation of these 'activists'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-hospital-brexit-nhs

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 08:20 - Sep 20 with 636 viewsbrazil1982

(No subject) on 03:59 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Looking forward to hearing your condemnation of these 'activists'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-hospital-brexit-nhs

Well he's not immune from criticism surely? The article mentions "abuse" which, perhaps I am thick skinned does not appear to be present in those tweets.
Calling out his child or using threatening or derogatory words isn't acceptable though. I'm not on Twitter so cant comment on the, I imagine, hundreds of messages.
(No subject) on 08:21 - Sep 20 with 630 viewsfooters

(No subject) on 08:20 - Sep 20 by brazil1982

Well he's not immune from criticism surely? The article mentions "abuse" which, perhaps I am thick skinned does not appear to be present in those tweets.
Calling out his child or using threatening or derogatory words isn't acceptable though. I'm not on Twitter so cant comment on the, I imagine, hundreds of messages.

Criticism for what exactly? What did he do wrong in your eyes?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

(No subject) on 08:27 - Sep 20 with 609 viewsartsbossbeard

(No subject) on 08:21 - Sep 20 by footers

Criticism for what exactly? What did he do wrong in your eyes?

I've got this.

He's had the audacity to take a pop at the tory PM after witnessing first hand, and to the potential detriment of his own child, the work that Boris' party has done time and time again by cutting NHS spending and bringing in austerity measures.

I think that's it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

(No subject) on 09:06 - Sep 20 with 568 viewsSwansea_Blue

(No subject) on 08:27 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

I've got this.

He's had the audacity to take a pop at the tory PM after witnessing first hand, and to the potential detriment of his own child, the work that Boris' party has done time and time again by cutting NHS spending and bringing in austerity measures.

I think that's it.

Judging be some of the responses, that reasoning then sounds like this in the heads of the supporters and propagators of *Guido's nonsense:

'He's a elite lefty bumfest traitorous remoaner, who used his sick daughter (and let's not rule out that he may have even made her sick deliberately or staged her illness) as part of a coordinated effort to undermine the efforts of the great Hulk Boris and one and true patriotic ruling party of our great nation'.

They must have some sort of empathy and decency blocking translator, a bit like a babelfish for a-holes.

*I say Guido as that was where I saw the first attacks on the father, but it obviously spread quickly through the usual channels of hate.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 9:08]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(No subject) on 14:15 - Sep 20 with 499 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) on 16:10 - Sep 18 by flimflam

He is polling higher now than when he took office 4 weeks ago so he may be around for a while.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 16:11]

The polls are nonsense. Not only have we seen the polls are nonsense many times before, there are also hundreds of thousands of new voters signing up every day ...and they ain't gonna be voting for Boris.

If you can't see the end is nigh for Boris your head is firmly in the sand.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024