Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge 15:52 - Sep 28 with 5002 viewsnoggin

Runs around, but what does he bring to the team?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Judge on 18:51 - Sep 30 with 397 viewsHerbivore

Judge on 18:43 - Sep 30 by Keaneish

I didn't say he's been the best player based on performances, i said he's the best player at the club. There's a very notable difference. And nobody was good first half but he was still instrumental in carving out what little we did create and he was very good second half. Watch what he does off the ball as well as on it, perhaps.

So he's not our best player based on actually playing football for us? Right. Good work.

He wasn't very good second half. He was decent. He missed a couple of chances and looked half a yard off at times. He did play one nice pass to Jackson but that aside he didn't stand out. For me both wingbacks, Skuse, Wilson and Jackson all had better games. He put in a middling performance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge on 07:40 - Oct 1 with 314 viewsKeaneish

Judge on 18:51 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

So he's not our best player based on actually playing football for us? Right. Good work.

He wasn't very good second half. He was decent. He missed a couple of chances and looked half a yard off at times. He did play one nice pass to Jackson but that aside he didn't stand out. For me both wingbacks, Skuse, Wilson and Jackson all had better games. He put in a middling performance.

Yes plant eater, he's the best player at the club, not the most in form player. There's a notable difference and you completely mis-read my post whihc you called "laughable".

Maybe watch what Judge does off the ball rather than just what he does on it. Football is a game of opinions and i completely disagree if you think Jackson and Wilson were better. And there's no way Garbut had a better game, goal aside.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Judge on 07:51 - Oct 1 with 308 viewsKeaneish

Judge on 18:47 - Sep 30 by Mullet

Upset? Or just find it weird you need to keep my name in your mouth?

You've done it in this thread..... it's also just all a bit weird this whole carry on of yours.

You can't be logged out and do any of that, reply to threads I start, or posts I make etc. either. Why lie all the time? The petty thing you've got going works much better if you don't contradict yourself so much and just be open about it.

When did "we" put anything to bed? Your football posts seem constantly error strewn and contrarian. You were championing Paul Hurst until the bitter end, and claiming he reinvented Skuse last season for example, and seem to have never gotten over it.

Judge wasn't exactly a striker last weekend either by the by. Are you suggesting that he played well and Lambert was tactically inept/being ignored by Judge? You should be pleased he's improving and getting a run out more often, it makes your revision less ridiculous.

Let me break this down for you and let it be the last time we correspond on here, your constant baitingits tiring.

There is no "carry on of mine", i haven't spoken to you in months because i blocked you. The reason i blocked you is because i find you sanctimonious and rather arrogant with an ego to boot. When i'm logged out and i click into the forum i see people's replies to posts. If you click respond at this point you can then log in and still see the post. As i said, there's a caching issue. So, from time to time, i see that despite publicising that i blocked you and Herbs, you still respond to my conversation, which is typically either misread or trying to "correct an inaccuracy" as you state - again, rather arrogant.

You constantly pick up people for "revisionism" but you're consistently guilty of it. "championing PH until the end". A complete fabrication. "Reinvented Skuse", again, another fabrication.

Stop coming on here and marking people's posts like you're at school, its perverse. Get something better to do. No-one is interested.

Judge started up front last weekend but roamed as he was probably given licence to do. I have no idea what you're blithering on about with tactics and PL being ignored. You talk in circles without making much sense some times. Judge is in the side because PL wanted to build a side around his quality in the final third. Granted, as i've said elsewhere, he needs things to click. He's taking an extra touch at times when he doesn't need to so his confidence clearly isn't up. Never-the-less he's still the best player at the club and will be given time to play through it because as we know, form is temporary.

Enjoy Fleetwood.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Judge on 07:56 - Oct 1 with 303 viewsHerbivore

Judge on 07:40 - Oct 1 by Keaneish

Yes plant eater, he's the best player at the club, not the most in form player. There's a notable difference and you completely mis-read my post whihc you called "laughable".

Maybe watch what Judge does off the ball rather than just what he does on it. Football is a game of opinions and i completely disagree if you think Jackson and Wilson were better. And there's no way Garbut had a better game, goal aside.

Wilson didn't put a foot wrong, he had a better game than Judge. Garbutt scored one and his other free kick led to Jackson's goal. He didn't do much wrong. Again, he was better than Judge. Jackson scored one, his run and shot led to Nolan scoring, and he was a constant threat in the channels second half. Maybe if you watched what these guys are doing with the ball instead of staring at Alan Judge running around nowhere near the ball you might get a clearer picture of the game.

Judge is not the best player at the club. You can spout your usual superior tosh about going on his technical ability rather than, you know, how he actually plays but it just makes you look like a wazzock.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024