Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT 09:06 - Oct 3 with 1212 viewsartsbossbeard

Any other muso's in attendance?

Bessie & W H Lung at The Corn Exchange, Murder Capital to follow at Manor Ballroom and then, if still standing, Snapped Ankles back at The Corn Exchange.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:26 - Oct 3 with 1180 viewsSteve_M

Steve Lemacq had the bloke who was organising it on yesterday. Sounds like a really good event for Ipswich and glad it's been successful.

It's one thing the town really does lack, enough live music.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 9:34]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:28 - Oct 3 with 1172 viewsfactual_blue

When is the Lucky Outcasts' set?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:37 - Oct 3 with 1157 viewsDubtractor

Yep.

All over this. I had one of the organisers on my radio show last week having a chat about it. Great radio!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:44 - Oct 3 with 1131 viewsartsbossbeard

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:37 - Oct 3 by Dubtractor

Yep.

All over this. I had one of the organisers on my radio show last week having a chat about it. Great radio!

Really chuffed it's become a success and that Ipswich public have got involved.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 10:01 - Oct 3 with 1094 viewsDubtractor

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 09:44 - Oct 3 by artsbossbeard

Really chuffed it's become a success and that Ipswich public have got involved.

Yep, definitely.

This has all been put together very quickly, with a lot of time and effort from a small team, and as a curated line up it is an amazing event for Ipswich.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 10:10 - Oct 3 with 1077 viewshoppy

Yep... I'm going... haven't finalised which and when yet, but looking forward to it.

Hopefully it will be a great success and lead to becoming a regular thing!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Superduper on 10:15 - Oct 3 with 1070 viewsDyland

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 10:01 - Oct 3 by Dubtractor

Yep, definitely.

This has all been put together very quickly, with a lot of time and effort from a small team, and as a curated line up it is an amazing event for Ipswich.

This is the kind of thing that weighs the scales in favour of a return to Suffolk.

MIGA

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 10:19 - Oct 3 with 1056 viewsBlue_Order

Aye, I’m going. Buzzed for The Murder Capital.
Login to get fewer ads

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 11:07 - Oct 3 with 1013 viewsHalf_Idiot

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 10:19 - Oct 3 by Blue_Order

Aye, I’m going. Buzzed for The Murder Capital.

If you've not seen them before you're in for a treat!
Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 15:03 - Oct 3 with 902 viewsBlue_Order

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 11:07 - Oct 3 by Half_Idiot

If you've not seen them before you're in for a treat!

I haven’t, mate. Can’t wait!
Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 843 viewsMaySixth

W H Lung is absolutely fantastic

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sound City Ipswich tomorrow - SOLD OUT on 22:18 - Oct 3 with 778 viewsThrobbe

Already booked for Indie Daze when I heard about it, but it really is a fantastic lineup.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024