Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yessssseers 16:19 - Oct 5 with 3833 viewsSwailsey

Jackson

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yessssseers on 16:21 - Oct 5 with 3826 viewsHerbivore

I bloody love that kid. Took so much stick last season even though it was clear there was a player in there, just one in a team underperforming and not playing to his strengths. Fair play to him for the way he's kicked on this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yessssseers on 16:21 - Oct 5 with 3807 viewswkj

Yessssseers on 16:21 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

I bloody love that kid. Took so much stick last season even though it was clear there was a player in there, just one in a team underperforming and not playing to his strengths. Fair play to him for the way he's kicked on this season.

I was a big wanger to Jackson last year, but he's getting better and better, the chance to play at L1 might have been just what he needed.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Yessssseers on 16:26 - Oct 5 with 3689 viewsSwailsey

All I ever ask from a player is that they try, which he did even last year. This year he’s getting the goals too. It’s lovely stuff. I think (if) we go up, he will take this confidence into the Championship and be a better player than we saw before.

More of threat than Norwood even.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yessssseers on 16:28 - Oct 5 with 3657 viewswkj

Yessssseers on 16:26 - Oct 5 by Swailsey

All I ever ask from a player is that they try, which he did even last year. This year he’s getting the goals too. It’s lovely stuff. I think (if) we go up, he will take this confidence into the Championship and be a better player than we saw before.

More of threat than Norwood even.

A few weeks ago people were dropping Jackson from their line up posts, I never understood why, and he's showing his value more than his partner so far. Never deserved the #9 Jersey last year, but he's made it his own this year for sure.

Crybaby

Yessssseers on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 3614 viewsActionMan

Praying he gets a 2nd now. Big 20 minutes coming up.
Yessssseers on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 3537 viewsBluearmy71

I think you may already know that I'd share your sentiments about Jackson 100%

He for me at least has all the attributes to be a top striker at championship level and dare I say a decent one at premier level if all the attributes can be moulded together and the right manager/coaches and style of play are all in place for him and down to Kaydens own application and determination to succeed , he has real potential for a really good future, hopefully mostly with us.
Yessssseers on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 3489 viewsSwailsey

Yessssseers on 16:30 - Oct 5 by ActionMan

Praying he gets a 2nd now. Big 20 minutes coming up.

Oooooo will he take it?!

Yessssseers on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 3469 viewsSwailsey

Yessssseers on 16:48 - Oct 5 by Swailsey

Oooooo will he take it?!

O

Login to get fewer ads

Yessssseers on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 3443 viewsHerbivore

I take it back, he's useless.

Yessssseers on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 3422 viewswkj

Yessssseers on 16:49 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

I take it back, he's useless.

This needs to end now, and we can forget all about that.

Crybaby

Yessssseers on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 3412 viewsDarkHorse

Embarrassingly bad penalty.
Yessssseers on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 3388 viewswkj

Yessssseers on 16:50 - Oct 5 by DarkHorse

Crybaby

Yessssseers on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 3357 viewsHerbivore

Yessssseers on 16:50 - Oct 5 by DarkHorse

We've always been really hit and miss with penalties, over my time supporting Town I think we've missed as many as we've scored.

Yessssseers on 16:56 - Oct 5 with 3316 viewspatrickswell

Yessssseers on 16:52 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

We've always been really hit and miss with penalties, over my time supporting Town I think we've missed as many as we've scored.

If our strikers have to think - they miss. Jackson’s always been guilty of it and Norwood can’t score one-on-ones yet.
Yessssseers on 18:34 - Oct 5 with 3176 viewsWickets

Yessssseers on 16:52 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Miller and Pitman .
Yessssseers on 18:38 - Oct 5 with 3164 viewsHerbivore

Yessssseers on 18:34 - Oct 5 by Wickets

Miller and Pitman .

They were exceptions.

Yessssseers on 18:54 - Oct 5 with 3137 viewssundaze

Yessssseers on 18:38 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

They were exceptions.

The real exception was John Wark, the end result was never in doubt and against the best keepers around.
Yessssseers on 22:15 - Oct 5 with 3036 viewsLusor

Yessssseers on 18:54 - Oct 5 by sundaze

The real exception was John Wark, the end result was never in doubt and against the best keepers around.

Ask Holy to take the penalties. He has a kick like a Dartmoor pony.
Goalies usually have the strongest placed kick in any team. It's what they do. David Harvey, for instance, could even outkick Peter 'the Lash' Lorimer.
Must be worth a try.
Yessssseers on 22:25 - Oct 5 with 3013 viewsHerbivore

Yessssseers on 18:54 - Oct 5 by sundaze

Very true, even when he was ancient he still took a mean penalty.

Yessssseers on 09:45 - Oct 6 with 2852 viewssundaze

Yessssseers on 22:15 - Oct 5 by Lusor

Ask Holy to take the penalties. He has a kick like a Dartmoor pony.
Goalies usually have the strongest placed kick in any team. It's what they do. David Harvey, for instance, could even outkick Peter 'the Lash' Lorimer.
Must be worth a try.

Not a great idea in open play for a goalkeeper to take a penalty. Imagine the chaos if he misses and the opposition break with the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024