Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stabbings in Manchester 12:14 - Oct 11 with 1816 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Stabbings in Manchester on 15:50 - Oct 11 with 1672 viewsDebsyAngel

My goodness - we were only there last Saturday as well. hope all involved are ok. The people who did that need locking up permanently.
Stabbings in Manchester on 16:59 - Oct 11 with 1654 viewsMullet

There was an incident with teenage gang members running riot the other day, it’s been an ongoing problem in the Arndale. They like to mug kids just spending their pocket money and that type of thing.

Seems that the Arndale’s second experience with terrorism, is a lone wolf, middle aged white man from what people are saying. I’m sure he’ll be billed as mentally ill first and foremost which is ironic given what yesterday was I guess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:17 - Oct 11 with 1621 viewsBarneycurley

Stabbings in Manchester on 16:59 - Oct 11 by Mullet

There was an incident with teenage gang members running riot the other day, it’s been an ongoing problem in the Arndale. They like to mug kids just spending their pocket money and that type of thing.

Seems that the Arndale’s second experience with terrorism, is a lone wolf, middle aged white man from what people are saying. I’m sure he’ll be billed as mentally ill first and foremost which is ironic given what yesterday was I guess.

Oh dear

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:40 - Oct 11 with 1588 viewsBlueBadger

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:17 - Oct 11 by Barneycurley

Oh dear

I'm struggling to see what's wrong with any of that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:46 - Oct 11 with 1587 viewsBarneycurley

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:40 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

I'm struggling to see what's wrong with any of that.

I just am surprised this early in the peice we'd have people pigeon holing the guy until we know the facts?

No? That not unreasonable??

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:48 - Oct 11 with 1577 viewsBlueBadger

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:46 - Oct 11 by Barneycurley

I just am surprised this early in the peice we'd have people pigeon holing the guy until we know the facts?

Why not? There's plenty of it happens if the alleged happens to of a brown shade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:49 - Oct 11 with 1577 viewsMullet

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:46 - Oct 11 by Barneycurley

The report says it’s terrorism, that the guy is white and in his 40’s now. If you’ve come to pick an argument over terrorism, don’t bother.

Stabbings in Manchester on 18:03 - Oct 11 with 1540 viewsDanTheMan

Stabbings in Manchester on 17:49 - Oct 11 by Mullet

The report says it’s terrorism, that the guy is white and in his 40’s now. If you’ve come to pick an argument over terrorism, don’t bother.

Which report is this? Because in the video of the guy being arrested he does not look white.

EDIT: Yeah unless I'm being wooshed here it's a black guy.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:08]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Stabbings in Manchester on 18:04 - Oct 11 with 1537 viewsSwansea_Blue

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-

They must know something to change the arrest to a terrorist offence. Seems strange if they don’t know the motive though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stabbings in Manchester on 18:23 - Oct 11 with 1507 viewsMullet

Stabbings in Manchester on 18:03 - Oct 11 by DanTheMan

Which report is this? Because in the video of the guy being arrested he does not look white.

EDIT: Yeah unless I'm being wooshed here it's a black guy.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:08]

No you’re not, I completely misread the report and conflated it with Facebook comments in my anger at another one of these incidents.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:32]

Stabbings in Manchester on 20:36 - Oct 11 with 1435 viewsBarneycurley

Stabbings in Manchester on 18:23 - Oct 11 by Mullet

No you’re not, I completely misread the report and conflated it with Facebook comments in my anger at another one of these incidents.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:32]

To my point. No need to jump on a story when you don't know the facts. Yes the press can use their usual snide slants but its made worse when people like to try and make a non story about the colour of someones skin.

At least you've admitted you are wrong.

Stabbings in Manchester on 21:02 - Oct 11 with 1406 viewsDarkHorse

Suspect is a black male with white legs. Over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024