Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who are close to these matters locally 15:30 - Oct 27 with 4541 viewsIllinoisblue

What, do we think, does Jason make of Andre’s situation? Unhappy, obviously, but any rumblings of him moving on?

While he has struggled to impose himself on games, it’s hard to comprehend Rowe starting games ahead of a talented young England international.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 22:01 - Oct 29 with 703 viewsMatt_Netherlands

For those who are close to these matters locally on 19:02 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I agree.

The only thing I don’t like is that Andre is still getting minutes here. Absolutely pointless. We have better options.

How much would we realistically get? £750k?
For those who are close to these matters locally on 23:32 - Oct 29 with 658 viewseddiespearitt03

Has flashes of technical brilliance but that does not justify a team place. If Andre can impose himself in a game for 80-90 minutes for a few consecutive games then it will finally prove he has what it takes.
Needs to beef up a bit, be strong in the tackle, run with the ball, create chances and even score the occasional goal.
For those who are close to these matters locally on 04:10 - Oct 30 with 624 viewsArnieM

Dozzell frankly, needs to be sent out on loan, learn the game and man up. He definitely needs to hit the gym and strengthen up. He’s far too lightweight, which is why he struggles to impose himself ( especially in League One) . It’s not all about the odd worldly through pass. He needs to learn and do, the uglier side to the game , whatever level he’s at.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

For those who are close to these matters locally on 09:48 - Oct 30 with 542 viewsitfcjoe

For those who are close to these matters locally on 19:02 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I agree.

The only thing I don’t like is that Andre is still getting minutes here. Absolutely pointless. We have better options.

He's still getting minutes here because the deal, is quite obviously, not done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 10:13 - Oct 30 with 523 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The dissing of Andre is insane really.

Lambert even said himself, if you put players in for 45 minutes there and 30 minutes here, it is tough for them to impress and hold down a place.

Also, the games that Andre is coming in to, the teams are changing around him, if you did a swap, Andre for Skuse and that's it, he would probably do better. He hasn't been amazing but people seem to be writing him off.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024