Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We must listen to what Jewish people say. 23:30 - Nov 7 with 913 viewsnoggin

https://www.facebook.com/989095877859091/posts/2234029870032346?vh=e&sfns=mo

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 23:32 - Nov 7 with 909 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Probably pretending Noggin....not far away in a leafy Glasgow suburb they are petrified I tell you.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 23:52 - Nov 7 with 862 viewsfactual_blue

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 23:32 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Probably pretending Noggin....not far away in a leafy Glasgow suburb they are petrified I tell you.

*Digs foxhole*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 00:06 - Nov 8 with 847 viewsjeera

And she is right.

That wasn't too difficult was it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 07:09 - Nov 8 with 776 viewsBloomBlue

There are plenty of Jewish people who are scared and it seems that in UK 2019 some people are trying to justify its totally acceptable they are scared because a few aren't.

Let's use that approach for everything. For example there was a homeless guy on TV recently who said he would never live in a property he was happy to live on the streets. So that means because he is happy to live on the sleeps all homeless people are happy to do the same and we dont have to spend any more money on trying to home them. Obviously not the right approach
We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 07:33 - Nov 8 with 758 viewsmonytowbray

I love the way the panel all have that terrified “OMG LIVE TV GOING OFF THE SCRIPT” look on their faces. Evidently that one must have slipped through the ‘Tory approved audience members TM” net.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 07:43 - Nov 8 with 729 viewsSteve_M

It's a really sh1tty look belittling people who have been the victims of racism just because it's politically convenient to do so.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 07:47 - Nov 8 with 723 viewsStokieBlue

Given Phil's posts over the last 2 days it seems a bit odd to start a thread which seems designed to bait a certain poster with little more than anecdotal evidence.

One persons opinion is important - it's not sweeping evidence to support your stance like you are portraying. By your logic every person who stands up on QT saying how good something is should be cited as good evidence. Take Brexit for example - I bet you don't hold up their opinions though and you certainly don't broadcast them on here.

A number of people aren't going to last this election campaign on here at this rate.

SB

Edit: I see there are two threads doing this exact thing. Sigh.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 7:47]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We must listen to what Jewish people say. on 08:10 - Nov 8 with 679 viewsWD19

On the upside, you have just solved racism and homophobia in one fell swoop. None of it ever happens because some people haven’t experienced it. That’s a relief.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024