Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awfully inconsistent 20:40 - Nov 26 with 1189 viewsMullet

Can't complain at any of our bookings really, except maybe Garbutt's but he sold himself there. Problem being, he didn't book the bloke for taking Huws out when he never went anywhere near the ball.

Then to ignore their keeper was utterly bizarre.

As for the goal. It doesn't touch Jackson, their defender directs it back it in. I've no idea what Mills saw, I can only assume Jackson is given offside, but I don't understand why exactly.

Once again though it's noticeable how Bloomfield and Akinfenwa run straight to the ref and shield any player in trouble. We on the other hand point fingers and whine at him. That lack of street smarts has turned the game in the ref's head I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Awfully inconsistent on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 1115 viewsVaughan8

We definitely aren’t “street smart” when it comes to fouling. Too many stupid fouls around our box.
Awfully inconsistent on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 947 viewsKeaneish

Awfully inconsistent on 20:43 - Nov 26 by Vaughan8

We definitely aren’t “street smart” when it comes to fouling. Too many stupid fouls around our box.

Mainly Chambers making some bad decisions on how to deal with Akinfenwa.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Awfully inconsistent on 22:08 - Nov 26 with 779 viewsSamWhiteUK

Mick Mills likes to be right all the time, and he just went off the back of the Wycombe players' reaction and acted so sure, said it as if it was fact that it had come off Jackson. Said it like he'd been so eagle-eyed to spot it, too. Time to get rid of him.
Awfully inconsistent on 22:10 - Nov 26 with 762 viewsMullet

Awfully inconsistent on 22:08 - Nov 26 by SamWhiteUK

Mick Mills likes to be right all the time, and he just went off the back of the Wycombe players' reaction and acted so sure, said it as if it was fact that it had come off Jackson. Said it like he'd been so eagle-eyed to spot it, too. Time to get rid of him.

I think that's really harsh, regardless of his standing. He's paid to say what he says, and said what he saw. He's not sat where the camera for the feed is either.

How the linesman has interpreted that as coming of Jackson though I'll never know. He must use different physics.

Awfully inconsistent on 22:10 - Nov 26 with 758 viewsKeaneish

Awfully inconsistent on 22:08 - Nov 26 by SamWhiteUK

He tends to recant what’s just happened like it’s insightful. I assume he still thinks of it as radio commentary rather than TV.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Video from an angle here on 22:14 - Nov 26 with 733 viewsMullet

Awfully inconsistent on 22:18 - Nov 26 with 717 viewsGeoffSentence

I think Nolan was hard done by, his booking was for a 50/50 ball and he won it well. ANd that was just moments after Huws had been clattered with no punishment.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Video from an angle here on 22:22 - Nov 26 with 693 viewsGeoffSentence

Video from an angle here on 22:14 - Nov 26 by Mullet

I see them claiming a handball, you can't see if it was handball from that angle but that is the same angle that the lino had so the referee's little chat with him was pointless, unless he was looking for an excuse not to give it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Awfully inconsistent on 22:23 - Nov 26 with 691 viewsMullet

Not sure this is the wisest tweet either but I agree with him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024