Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert loses a few points tonight 22:24 - Nov 26 with 829 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Rotation is all well and good but look at Norwood. Left out of several games and rested but then picks up a knock and misses the Blackpool game and wasn’t fit tonight. So he could have carried on playing when he was fit. I think we should play our best team regardless.

But let’s say there is logic in it. The idea presumably is that we are fresher and fitter than Wycombe who have had all these games with a settled side. Yet we didn’t take the game to them, didn’t take the game to them and left it until 80 mins to ‘rotate’ tonight with fresh legs.

We are losing more in chemistry and momentum than any benefit for me. We don’t look any fresher than anyone.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 22:34]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Lambert loses a few points tonight on 23:08 - Nov 26 with 715 viewsITFC_Forever

*more

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lambert loses a few points tonight on 23:14 - Nov 26 with 697 viewskizaitfc

Norwood would have got booked against Blackpool and been unavailable for tonight.

Also how do you know he wouldn't have pulled up injured.

Think il trust our management team over your random ideology if you dont mind

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lambert loses a few points tonight on 23:23 - Nov 26 with 648 viewshatch

Also just seen it pointed out on the Wycombe forum...

..The match was originally called off for international call ups to Georgiou Downes, Judge, Dobra and Dozzell....none whom actually played a minute tonight.
Lambert loses a few points tonight on 23:33 - Nov 26 with 613 viewspointofblue

Lambert loses a few points tonight on 23:23 - Nov 26 by hatch

Also just seen it pointed out on the Wycombe forum...

..The match was originally called off for international call ups to Georgiou Downes, Judge, Dobra and Dozzell....none whom actually played a minute tonight.

Think that was from my post on the "A team which has nothing in the final third will ever go up" thread - I'm going to claim the credit anyway.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024