Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire 16:58 - Dec 3 with 523 viewsSteve_M

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-50641442

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 17:00 - Dec 3 with 509 viewshomer_123

Essex, Dog turns on microwave - did wonder where this was going for a second or two.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 17:06 - Dec 3 with 499 viewsSwansea_Blue

I went to a zoo once that had only one dog in it.

It was a Shih Tzu

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 17:09 - Dec 3 with 493 viewsHARRY10

"sausage, Esther "

1m 38 sec
Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 17:11 - Dec 3 with 491 viewsjeera

These are the things that get me through the day.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 17:43 - Dec 3 with 462 viewsRyorry

Is why I switch all appliances off at the wall before leaving!

Am a bit OCD about it, partly because it was something my late Dad always did when we kids were growing up, and partly because, during a thunderstorm right overhead at my last house, the half-full kettle of water which was switched on at the wall but not actually in use, went "bang" amidst a cloud of black smoke. If there'd been a kitchen roll or something next to it, a fire would probably have started. And that was despite there being a properly installed lightning conductor on the house roof (it was the highest object for a 100-150 yards or so around).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Animal News: Dog turns on microwave, starts fire on 18:14 - Dec 3 with 451 viewsfactual_blue

I saw Essex in the URL, and that was all I needed to know.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024