Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town should look to sign 20:57 - Dec 7 with 2216 viewsArnieM

Eoin Doyle, currently on loan at Swindon.... ( Bradford player). Scoring goals for fun.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Town should look to sign on 21:16 - Dec 7 with 2161 viewsblueislander

Norwood was the top scorer in England last season. In the 4th Division. He hasn’t exactly set the 3rd Division alight, and now arguably is not an automatic starter for Town.
Town should look to sign on 22:10 - Dec 7 with 2051 viewsGarv

Town should look to sign on 21:16 - Dec 7 by blueislander

Norwood was the top scorer in England last season. In the 4th Division. He hasn’t exactly set the 3rd Division alight, and now arguably is not an automatic starter for Town.

Not an automatic starter? I'd say he and maybe only three others are when fit.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Town should look to sign on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 2036 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Town should look to sign on 22:10 - Dec 7 by Garv

Norwood and Jackson as a partnership are Lambert's first choice absolutely no question.

Whether Sears and Morris/Folami/Lankester could challenge that once/if fit is another question. Maybe there is a case for a lack of competition at present but the idea Norwood is not first choice for us is laughable.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Town should look to sign on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 2032 viewsHerbivore

Not sure we need another fairly lightweight centre forwaed, especially one who is 31 and playing in League 2.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town should look to sign on 22:15 - Dec 7 with 2032 viewsblueislander

Town should look to sign on 22:10 - Dec 7 by Garv

Keane has caught him up now he is fully fit imo.. plus, if Lambert continues with just one striker , Keane is much better suited.
Town should look to sign on 23:54 - Dec 7 with 1885 viewsArnieM

Town should look to sign on 22:14 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

Not sure we need another fairly lightweight centre forwaed, especially one who is 31 and playing in League 2.

Whilst agreeing with you his age is against, all I can say is he’s currently top scorer in League Two with 17/18 goals so far this season. The next top scorer in that division is on 8 goals I think. Signing him up would not be “ one for the future” but would be viewed as an in form striker coming into the Club to bolster our paltry forward line for the remaining season.
Jackson made the step up, whilst arguably the injured Norwood hasn't so far, faired so well. So duty an in Form striker at any level would be good coming into a squad of presumably better players?

Town should look to sign on 00:13 - Dec 8 with 1855 viewsJ2BLUE

If Sears comes back and gets fully fit I think he'll be starting every game by the end of the season. He will rip this division apart.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town should look to sign on 11:05 - Dec 8 with 1624 viewsArnieM

Town should look to sign on 00:13 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

If Sears comes back and gets fully fit I think he'll be starting every game by the end of the season. He will rip this division apart.

I hope you’re right . Problem is he’s had a significant injury snd had been out a year to 15 months
( by the time he makes a game) I’d be amazed if he came back in hitting the ground running. You only have to look at Dozzells quiet return to see how it affects them. I reckon Sears will just be starting to get back into his stride as the season ends tbh.

Login to get fewer ads

Town should look to sign on 11:35 - Dec 8 with 1584 viewsHerbivore

Town should look to sign on 23:54 - Dec 7 by ArnieM

Whilst agreeing with you his age is against, all I can say is he’s currently top scorer in League Two with 17/18 goals so far this season. The next top scorer in that division is on 8 goals I think. Signing him up would not be “ one for the future” but would be viewed as an in form striker coming into the Club to bolster our paltry forward line for the remaining season.
Jackson made the step up, whilst arguably the injured Norwood hasn't so far, faired so well. So duty an in Form striker at any level would be good coming into a squad of presumably better players?

If we're going to sign another striker it needs to be more of a target man. I don't see Doyle as being what we need. Much like Jackson, Norwood and Sears he's better playing off the shoulder and getting in behind. We need someone who can hold it up.

Town should look to sign on 11:44 - Dec 8 with 1570 viewsArnieM

Town should look to sign on 11:35 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

If we're going to sign another striker it needs to be more of a target man. I don't see Doyle as being what we need. Much like Jackson, Norwood and Sears he's better playing off the shoulder and getting in behind. We need someone who can hold it up.

Someone like Murphy?

Town should look to sign on 11:45 - Dec 8 with 1562 viewsHerbivore

Town should look to sign on 11:44 - Dec 8 by ArnieM

Someone like Murphy?

I'd have been more than happy to bring him back.

Town should look to sign on 13:03 - Dec 8 with 1472 viewsbobbyramsey

We need a battering ram next, that's what we're missing....
Town should look to sign on 14:13 - Dec 8 with 1395 viewsArnieM

Town should look to sign on 11:45 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

I'd have been more than happy to bring him back.

Knowing our luck he’d Have got a serious injury as soon as he’d signed on the dotted line ! Ed just attract injury prone players it seems.

I think it’s clear we need another type of striker different to what we have. Question is will we sell first ?

Town should look to sign on 07:38 - Dec 9 with 1145 viewsTractorCam

Town should look to sign on 21:16 - Dec 7 by blueislander

We're clearly a better team with him on the pitch up top with Jackson, just because he misses a few one-on-ones doesn't mean he isn't good enough.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town should look to sign on 12:05 - Dec 9 with 992 viewsrickw

Town should look to sign on 13:03 - Dec 8 by bobbyramsey

We need a battering ram next, that's what we're missing....

I would look at Armand Gnanduillet from Blackpool.
6"4 and scored 13 goals in 17 starts this season, also his contract is up in the summer with him looking to leave

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024