Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else 13:52 - Dec 9 with 4214 viewsSteve_M

Anyone who votes for him votes thinking he'll keep his promises should have been paying more attention. And that goes for the ERG zealots as much as the general public.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 07:52 - Dec 11 with 307 viewschicoazul

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 19:32 - Dec 10 by eireblue

If you don’t mind me saying so, that is a pretty dickish post from you.

Compare what is in the article to what you posted.

what on Earth are you crying about? What I have posted is *exactly* what happened, as confirmed down this thread, as anyone who read the link will be able to see.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 07:55 - Dec 11 with 302 viewschicoazul

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 00:34 - Dec 11 by m14_blue

It doesn’t ‘turn out’ that way at all, that’s always been the story reported by the parents and confirmed by the hospital.

You’ve put forward a really selective and misleading take from the article and I’m not even sure to what end?

The story is true, the photo is real, the child was on the floor because there weren’t any beds for him. Are you suggesting that, because it eventually turned out that he didn’t have pneumonia, it doesn’t really matter?

It's exactly what happened, as you yourself confirm. Nothing selective or misleading about it, unless you can point out which bit is misleading?
I am not suggesting it doesnt matter, but I thought I would post the truth about the incident as it's important and I havent seen anyone else talk about it & the truth is very much less outrageous than the initial photo makes it appear.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 08:21 - Dec 11 with 270 viewsgordon

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 07:55 - Dec 11 by chicoazul

It's exactly what happened, as you yourself confirm. Nothing selective or misleading about it, unless you can point out which bit is misleading?
I am not suggesting it doesnt matter, but I thought I would post the truth about the incident as it's important and I havent seen anyone else talk about it & the truth is very much less outrageous than the initial photo makes it appear.

Isn't the slightly more important thing here the coordinated dis-information campaign from Central Government - the multiple (subsequently deleted) social media accounts tweeting the same false story about a 'personal friend' which then got disseminated by various national journalists?

To me it's pretty chilling that a) that happened and b) no-one seems that bothered about it.
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 09:03 - Dec 11 with 248 viewschicoazul

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 08:21 - Dec 11 by gordon

Isn't the slightly more important thing here the coordinated dis-information campaign from Central Government - the multiple (subsequently deleted) social media accounts tweeting the same false story about a 'personal friend' which then got disseminated by various national journalists?

To me it's pretty chilling that a) that happened and b) no-one seems that bothered about it.

That's as maybe, yes. I'm just responding to people saying I am misleading.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024