Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else 13:52 - Dec 9 with 4213 viewsSteve_M

Anyone who votes for him votes thinking he'll keep his promises should have been paying more attention. And that goes for the ERG zealots as much as the general public.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 531 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 13:58 - Dec 9 by wkj

I think it is clear why his backers don't want him to chat with Marr, Boris has the most chance at damaging Boris than anyone else does.

He doesn't know what to do when he can't trot out the same two or three hackneyed lines fed to him by Cummings. It's pathetic. He's an embarrassment. He's scum. And he's likely to be our PM for another 5 years. This country is a shower.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 526 viewsHARRY10

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:26 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

He doesn't know what to do when he can't trot out the same two or three hackneyed lines fed to him by Cummings. It's pathetic. He's an embarrassment. He's scum. And he's likely to be our PM for another 5 years. This country is a shower.

"And he's likely to be our PM for another 5 years"

I wouldn't bet on that
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:38 - Dec 9 with 517 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The last quote about how terrible it will be locked in Brexit talks for 2 years under an SNP-Labour coalition (which isn't going to happen anyway) - why is that worse than what will happen with the predicted Tory majority/small minority government and being locked in the same Brexit deadlock of the past 3 years for the next 5?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:42 - Dec 9 with 517 viewsjas0999

But Corbyn cares does he? Antisemitism being rife in his party suggests not either. Let’s not forget turning up last year to Nov 11th remembrance in an anarach.

I’m no Johnson fan and won’t be voting for the Tories, but this constant Tory bashing added to a remarkable ‘let’s ignore JCs failings’ is bizarre to say the least. the sooner folk realise that Labour are suffering as a result of Corbyn the better.
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 514 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:42 - Dec 9 by jas0999

But Corbyn cares does he? Antisemitism being rife in his party suggests not either. Let’s not forget turning up last year to Nov 11th remembrance in an anarach.

I’m no Johnson fan and won’t be voting for the Tories, but this constant Tory bashing added to a remarkable ‘let’s ignore JCs failings’ is bizarre to say the least. the sooner folk realise that Labour are suffering as a result of Corbyn the better.

You're an idiot.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 508 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 16:04 - Dec 9 by DanTheMan

He made it 100% worse by refusing to look at it though. It's not even much of a stunt, just a picture. Not a very nice one, but his reaction after actually looking at it and saying it was terrible was fine, but it was really damn strange before that.

Also taking the guys phone was bloody stupid too. Humanising things works, same reason the picture of that little boy who drowned was so powerful. It's very easy to dismiss the real problems people are having if you don't actually have to look at a very real example of it.

It's a cheap emotional appeal, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to handle it like a human being.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:05]

^^^ Nailed it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 510 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:42 - Dec 9 by jas0999

Which part of this is our actual Prime Minister's behaviour isn't registering?

The answer to Johnson's terrible way with just about everything doesn't have to be an automatic, "But what about Corbyn?"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 509 viewsjas0999

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:43 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

You're an idiot.

That’s a matter of opinion isn’t it? I’m bored of folk not debating Corbyn as well. Madness. He’s no better than Johnson in my opinion. Both not fit to be PM. Yet every day, people defend Corbyn and slate Johnson. Can’t understand the defence of Corbyn personally.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 504 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:31 - Dec 9 by HARRY10

"And he's likely to be our PM for another 5 years"

I wouldn't bet on that

I admire your optimism.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:48 - Dec 9 with 502 viewsjas0999

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:46 - Dec 9 by jeera

The answer to Johnson's terrible way with just about everything doesn't have to be an automatic, "But what about Corbyn?"

The problem for me is no one wants to discuss Corbyns obvious flaws. Not debating Johnson’s.
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:49 - Dec 9 with 491 viewsjaykay

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 18:39 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

And then they try to manufacture a distraction......scum....
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/09/matt-hancock-aide-altercation-h

i think some poster said he hate this sort of stunts but i dont think he meant this sort of stunt.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:49 - Dec 9 with 494 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:48 - Dec 9 by jas0999

The problem for me is no one wants to discuss Corbyns obvious flaws. Not debating Johnson’s.

Apart from every single day you mean.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:50 - Dec 9 with 494 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:47 - Dec 9 by jas0999

That’s a matter of opinion isn’t it? I’m bored of folk not debating Corbyn as well. Madness. He’s no better than Johnson in my opinion. Both not fit to be PM. Yet every day, people defend Corbyn and slate Johnson. Can’t understand the defence of Corbyn personally.

You must have a lot of posters on ignore, there are daily threads criticising Corbyn, quite clearly

The main issue is that those that slate Boris seem unable to acknowledge that Corbyn is a massive problem. And similarly those that slate Corbyn turn a blind eye to Boris being a truly dreadful excuse of a human being*

*a few notable exceptions

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 485 viewsDubtractor

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:46 - Dec 9 by jeera

He is one of the absolute worst posters for this tactic.

It is just weird.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 484 viewsjas0999

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:49 - Dec 9 by jeera

Apart from every single day you mean.

Not sure I’ve seen that. Seems to be very heavily pro Corbyn.

I like Labour - but can’t vote for them with JC at the helm.,
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:53 - Dec 9 with 475 viewsjeera

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:52 - Dec 9 by jas0999

Then I honestly don't know what to say.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:53 - Dec 9 with 476 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:47 - Dec 9 by jas0999

Yeah you're right. I've seen zero critical comment about Corbyn.

And why is it that your response to any negative thread about Johnson is always "yeah but dat Corbyn doh"? It's weird. You say you don't like Johnson but you never criticjse him, you respond to any criticism of him by trying to deflect on to someone else.

Your response proves my initial post correct by the way.

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 460 viewswkj

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:52 - Dec 9 by jas0999

I can confirm the JC debate train has been going on for a very long time indeed. I am not really sure about the whole "like Labour, dislike JC" angle. Should JC some how miraculously win, it would be long until someone pulls out the dagger in the Labour party, so why wouldn't people be more inclined to vote for the best candidate in their constituency rather than worry about the bloke up top.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 460 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which is effectively a vote for Johnson even if you vote for another party unless you happen to be in a constituency where someone else has a realistic chance of being elected.

Can you give me 3 reasons why Johnson is preferable to Corbyn please?

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else (n/t) on 20:59 - Dec 9 with 442 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 16:04 - Dec 9 by DanTheMan

He made it 100% worse by refusing to look at it though. It's not even much of a stunt, just a picture. Not a very nice one, but his reaction after actually looking at it and saying it was terrible was fine, but it was really damn strange before that.

Also taking the guys phone was bloody stupid too. Humanising things works, same reason the picture of that little boy who drowned was so powerful. It's very easy to dismiss the real problems people are having if you don't actually have to look at a very real example of it.

It's a cheap emotional appeal, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to handle it like a human being.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:05]

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:02 - Dec 9 with 430 viewsHARRY10

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:47 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

I admire your optimism.

Not optimism, given that his own seat is not certain.

Tactical voting will play a big part in this election, and so it is still 'up in the air'.

As to 5 years, there is still the police investigation to follow in the new year, as with that of the London Assembly.

He has staked far too much of a withdrawal deal being agreed within weeks - it won't be.

That's not optimism, merely weighing up the odds.
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 411 viewsjaykay

another one who is ashamed at being a tory

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 409 viewseireblue

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else (n/t) on 20:59 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:26]

Dr Yvette Oade, chief medical officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, said: "Our hospitals are extremely busy at the moment and we are very sorry that Jack's family had a long wait in our emergency department.
"We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed. This falls below our usual high standards, and for this we would like to sincerely apologise to Jack and his family."
Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 403 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 20:55 - Dec 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Which is effectively a vote for Johnson even if you vote for another party unless you happen to be in a constituency where someone else has a realistic chance of being elected.

Can you give me 3 reasons why Johnson is preferable to Corbyn please?

A vote for another party is a vote for that party, not anyone else. People should not be made to feel guilty for voting for their preferred candidate/party, just because it’s not the right non-Tory option

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:15 - Dec 9 with 399 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris Johnson here demonstrating how much of a toss he gives about anyone else on 21:11 - Dec 9 by eireblue

Dr Yvette Oade, chief medical officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, said: "Our hospitals are extremely busy at the moment and we are very sorry that Jack's family had a long wait in our emergency department.
"We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed. This falls below our usual high standards, and for this we would like to sincerely apologise to Jack and his family."

See, he had a chair so the mother deliberately put him on the floor for publicity. He had a chair!

(Only partly tongue-in-cheek because there is a truth in that.)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024