Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes 12:40 - Dec 12 with 801 viewsIllinoisblue

And within two scrolls saw Corbyn compared to Hitler. And a photo of Diane Abbot wearing odd shoes. It’s going to be a long day!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:41 - Dec 12 with 785 viewswkj

Generally, I find Twitter to be more liberal and facebook to be more conservative. That said, everything is a meme now. so wtf do I know.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:43 - Dec 12 with 771 viewsPinewoodblue

Have you not seen the one claiming Petrol will cost 16p a litre more if you vote Labour, seen it on Facebook at least ten times.

Trouble is real facts get dismissed when surrounded by fake news.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:47 - Dec 12 with 750 viewsitfcjoe

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:43 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

Have you not seen the one claiming Petrol will cost 16p a litre more if you vote Labour, seen it on Facebook at least ten times.

Trouble is real facts get dismissed when surrounded by fake news.

I had that on mine when I looked at it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:48 - Dec 12 with 742 viewsDarth_Koont

You can unfollow Glassers, you know?

Pronouns: He/Him

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:50 - Dec 12 with 721 viewsnoggin

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 12:48 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

You can unfollow Glassers, you know?

He's moved to Hampstead.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just dipped my toe in Twitter for some Election vibes on 13:00 - Dec 12 with 686 viewsbaxterbasics

Team Corbyn is definitely winning the hashtag battle though, unsurprisingly.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024